Jamie Tyler

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What ever happened to this guy. I remember that he used to be popular from like 2015-2017 but then he disappeared off YouTube. Then people start talking about his scamming then he really disappeared.

I saw him late last year having his Snapchat shared by another failed teen bodybuilder from his time known for scamming. I followed at first thinking it was a fake account but I found out it wasn’t after talking to him some. He then abandoned his Snapchat within like a month.

I recently thought about him and decided to check lpsg to see if I could find any updates about him just to see he’s attempting to make a comeback. It seems like with all that time he was gone his muscle mass would be bigger but it seems like his arms and head are the only thing bigger now. Seems like he’s trying the same cash master thing but I feel like that won’t work anymore. Is this guy like mentally unwell or something, just wondering why he disappeared.

TLDR: Jamie disappeared a couple of years ago popping up occasionally on social media cites and disappearing again. Now that he’s trying to make a comeback it seems like nothing on him has grown except his arms and head. Why did this dude disappear in the first place? Why scam?

zetrhos

Cherished Member
Media
Not sure if anyone's noticed but practically all the picture and video "Jamie" posts are of extremely low quality, resolution wise. Most if not all creators nowadays post high-resolution pictures yet Jamie's stuff is so poor. I'm talking kilobytes. It's as if these pictures are screenshots of pictures and videos. It reminds me of the kind of quality found on images from the mid to late 2000's. Anyone else notice and have any thoughts on this?