Jason Bateman Photos

I would hope so...he seems to have one of those charming, guy-you-wish-was-your-neighbor kinda vibe.... That odd moment when you glance down and wonder...'damn, has that huge bulge been there all along and how did I *not* notice it??
 

Attachments

for hotbtminla:

batemansibs1.jpg


batemansibs2.jpg
 
then you should check out my package :wink::wink:

Wish I could marluc. :tongue: Are you suggesting you resemble Mr. Bateman? If so you'd better get yourself on a plane to LA pronto! :cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Psilord905
I Dont Think He Is Packing Too Much....he Did A Cameo In The Movie "smoking Aces" And In One Scene He Was Wearing A Very Skimpy String Bikini (brief) And He Looked Very Tiny...i Think He Is Sooo Cute But, That Scene Made Me See Him In A Totally Different Light...
 
  • Like
Reactions: j rey
yeah...he seems just about average perhaps a good 6-6.5 inches and not too thick??