Jason Statham

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by anallightbulb, Sep 5, 2007.

1. anallightbulb

anallightbulb Well-Known Member

I finally got to see "Crank" this weekend, and although I don't think he's conventionally handsome, he still has this sexy swagger to him. But I like bald white guys anyhow.

And those scenes where he's running in the hospital gown, you can totally see his cock flopping around. Also, he had a hard-on from some sort of medication he took. I thought it was a prosthetic, but listening to the DVD commentary, the directors implied it was the real thing. If it was real, it looked to be pretty big.

2. earllogjam

Gold Member

He is hot in The Transporter too. He does fight scenes with his shirt off - hawt. He was an Olympic diver before his movie career. Heard he is muy homophobic - but a babe nonetheless.

Thank God there are people who like bald white guys or else I would never get laid.

3. musclebutt2

musclebutt2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    *sigh* that makes me sad. i used to think he was hot too until you said he was very homophobic. again, it could be just libel and i should check out the truth of the matter, but these days i make it a policy not to have anything to do with homophobes. i'd rather be attracted to fags, bi's, and our friends.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice