Javier Bardem

doserre

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes it was filmed in winter on the south of spain. But he has not a big cock i can asure you and he's bi. Sorry for my english

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's definitely not hung, but very handsome and hot. A great actor (second Oscar nomination yesterday) who's not afraid of playing gay (he's gotten fucked on film) or showing off his body.

I've met him and he's a very nice guy. Muy simpatico.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hasn't anyone ever seen a guy who is small flaccid but who can grow to immense proportions?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOOOOOOOOF! Sexy as Hell- saw him on a repeat of 'Charlie Rose' last night....Marry me, Javier!

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Those are some hot pics, but pictures cock1 and cock2 don´t show Javier, it is n fact his friend in the movie Jamón, Jamón.

I saw that movie about nine years ago, in that particular scene the were naked bull fighting in the night and they break into somedude´s ranch, they were having a lot of fun and then the owner of the ranch gets there and almost kill them because he thought they were stealing bulls and cows,

the film is about Javier being extremely well endowed (wich in real life he is not) therefore, they never show Javier´s dick in that movie. He is extremely hot though.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Javier plays one of the creepiest villains in the Coen Brothers' latest film, No Country for Old Men. Watch him win the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Oscars this Sunday night. I'm willing to bet money that he'll take home the statue.

Here's the trailer: YouTube - No Country for Old Men - AWESOME Trailer!!!!

I was enthralled by Javier's lead performance in Before Night Falls. Of course, since I happen to be Cuban, and he played a Cuban homosexual fleeing persecution in Cuba, it was quite fascinating for me.

Before Night Falls (clip): YouTube - Before Night Falls

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Can someone explain to me why he's attractive; or would that be like me asuming someone (my mother) can explain the mack-truck face of the newest James Bond is some how appealing?