Jay Leno?!

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A while ago I heard on Howard Stern show that he has a very big one? The woman who had sex with him went to hospital or something. Any of you know more?

He is kinda stocky, funny looking guy. It's hard to imagine he has a huge thick cock. :D

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it wasnt his penis.. he was eating her out but he accidentally shoved his chin in and it ripped her in two....:eek:... yeah....

but seriously... thats disgusting.. and youre a weirdo... eeeewwwww!!!

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A while ago I heard on Howard Stern show that he has a very big one? The woman who had sex with him went to hospital or something. Any of you know more?

He is kinda stocky, funny looking guy. It's hard to imagine he has a huge thick cock. :D

Sandra Bernhard said it was the largest if not the largest she'd ever seen. Said it was painful. She briefly dated him back in the day.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fit guys are boring.. sorry.

Jay Leno is cute! I would love to see him naked. :D

I was just curious if anyone know more than what Sandra said. I heard it on Howard Stern show.

jayluna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just a couple of celebs pissing in each others pockets
... i wouldn't believe a word of it, just look at Lenos cars .... he must a small pecker.

rennzzo

Just Browsing
Media
i started watching jay leno a few years ago because one night, while flipping through mindlessly, i happened on the tonight show and was immediately drawn to his basket. you boys watch during his monologue--he ALWAYS has a big bulge. chin aside, i would sooooo do him. you know, when he was young he was pretty sexy--well, i think so anyways.