Jay Manuel

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model reruns on MTV and I'm lusting after Jay Manuel(I'm not sure what exactly he does on the show. He's a make-up artist and has something to do with the photoshoots). He's hot...Though I'm a little iffy on his hair.

Not a huge star, so it might be a bit of a challenge, but does anyone have some level of revealing pics? Shirtless, or everythingless...It's all good.

Reactions: lovely4666

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, but as hot as he is, can someone please tell him how to properly coach models in a photo shoot?

The reason half of those girls fail to turn out descent looking shots is because he barely gives them direction. I hate when girls get voted off because of their performance on the shoot when they ask Jay valid questions, but he only answers them with more shit that they don't understand.

These girls ain't been in the industry so they don't know half of the stuff that he's talking about when he talks to them. It's appearent on their faces. I think Nole Marin did a better job than Mr. Jay, but he was way too much of a fierce bitch to deal with.

Reactions: Astron

hotvot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone been watching the Jay Chat series? They are spilling some hot, boiling tea about Top Model!
YES and idk if I am the only one picking up on this, but Miss Jay always brings up Nigel and seems like she has some dirt on him... My horny mind wants to believe that they had a fling or something

Reactions: Dark Horse