Jay smooth

you really think so ? I think he is very okay with the gay male audience, I mean he did seehimfuck.
I think the real homophobes I see is those stupid pornstars/OF creators that claim they are "straight" and do gay for pay and you see them only being tops in their content with little to no assplay and using male hookups as their sidekick like a toy or something
I would be straight phobic if I was a porn actor . it's my sexuality . give him a break .if I was a porn actor I would specify NO woman allowed to see me
 
Just a trailer.
View attachment 200754961
For those interested, I did a little price comparison.

Jay Smooth charges $34.99 for the full 34:41 video on ManyVids (and there's a 12:06 version of alternate angles for another $30.99). His OF is $19.99 per month, which I don't subscribe to, so I can't say how much more he charges for it behind that paywayll.

Ryan Driller is charging $29.99 on ManyVids for his copy, which runs 32:36. His OnlyFans is free to subscribe to and he's charging $30 for it there. It has the same 32:36 runtime on OF.

Sophia Locke only sells it on OnlyFans. She has a free page where the 34:41 version is $18.
where is the full movie or link? does anyone have them?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrewharvey583
Just a trailer.
View attachment 200754961
For those interested, I did a little price comparison.

Jay Smooth charges $34.99 for the full 34:41 video on ManyVids (and there's a 12:06 version of alternate angles for another $30.99). His OF is $19.99 per month, which I don't subscribe to, so I can't say how much more he charges for it behind that paywayll.

Ryan Driller is charging $29.99 on ManyVids for his copy, which runs 32:36. His OnlyFans is free to subscribe to and he's charging $30 for it there. It has the same 32:36 runtime on OF.

Sophia Locke only sells it on OnlyFans. She has a free page where the 34:41 version is $18.
I didn’t think J would ever do a scene with another dude. Looks hot! Did anyone buy it?
 
He needs to stop with a faceapp, it's giving yassified mother from hereditaryView attachment 230112961
Haha think he’ll still make porn being an old ass man trying to keep his good looks together? I still think he’s very sexy even though he’ll never fuck another guy.
 
agree , also he doesn't need anything its strange and its also too fake like who would believe you look like that when you also post videos of yourself
Even attractive people can be self-conscious about looks.

For straight porn actors, being pretty isn't really that important as long as you're hung. Some of them are absolutely hideous. But even so, a man like him who's used to being handsome is going to be self-conscious about it, especially since it's been one the things that's made him stand out from other men in the industry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew1980
Even attractive people can be self-conscious about looks.

For straight porn actors, being pretty isn't really that important as long as you're hung. Some of them are absolutely hideous. But even so, a man like him who's used to being handsome is going to be self-conscious about it, especially since it's been one the things that's made him stand out from other men in the industry.
I agree. I’m no model, but I’m relatively good looking, and I’ve been self conscious about it virtually my entire life. Think about it… it’s usually the drop dead gorgeous men who are a complete mess!
 
Even attractive people can be self-conscious about looks.

For straight porn actors, being pretty isn't really that important as long as you're hung. Some of them are absolutely hideous. But even so, a man like him who's used to being handsome is going to be self-conscious about it, especially since it's been one the things that's made him stand out from other men in the industry.
he isn't pretty that age will change his look . he is handsome thats different . plus he is NOT that outrageously handsome that he should fix every wrinkle . I think he will look better with age like most people . but the stuff he do is very uncanny valley level if you know what I mean like removing everything from his face kind
 
I agree. I’m no model, but I’m relatively good looking, and I’ve been self conscious about it virtually my entire life. Think about it… it’s usually the drop dead gorgeous men who are a complete mess!
I been handsome all my life as a child my mum bitterly would put cream that would burn my face if I go in the fun and send me off to school to turn me unattractive that im in therapy since then . I understand maintains he should use laser , botox etc etc the talk was about his photoshopping everything his skin to look like a doll . im not disagreeing but telling you what he was doing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew1980