D
yes he’s from OhioIs his hometown ohio?
I also live in Ohio❤yes he’s from Ohio
Apparently nobody is active in this thread!
you dont know him but you made a fanpage? well okayCan someone please explain to me who this jaydan armour really is? And also I made him a fan page!
Lmao I was thinking the same thing.you dont know him but you made a fanpage? well okay
But you cant tell me who he is, are you not wanting to say it?you dont know him but you made a fanpage? well okay
I don’t know who he is or what he does. I just follow this thread because he’s hot and I want to choke on it lmaoBut you cant tell me who he is, are you not wanting to say it?
literally, if u wanna know about him look him up or something.I don’t know who he is or what he does. I just follow this thread because he’s hot and I want to choke on it lmao
Lol I just saw the beginning of the threadHe actually has an active onlyfans
Reallyy?? can you send picture 0_0I just subscribed to his OF!!❤
What kind of stuff does he post?I just subscribed to his OF!!❤
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.