Jeff Stryker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves me, didn't Jeff had a brother that was in the same business as well? I remember he appeared only a handful of gay porn, but he didn't have the same fame that Jeff had in the 80s. I forgotten his name, though.

Rick Stryker was allegedly his brother, but there was some doubt expressed about that in some quarters.
Not much family resemblance, for one thing.
 
Thanks for the Powertool itself, rickyg1964. You are the best.

no problem my man! i believe there might be some other clips from powertool on www.gayforit.com and www.itsallgay.com i know here's one where jeff screws another inmate (jeff converse maybe?) in a cleaning supply closet or somehtng like that. there's also a hot scene w/john (? on the first name) davenport, who i think is very sexy with all that wavy hair. it's worth a look!
 
My favorite part of Powertool is when John Davenport jumps down from the top bunk after the guard passes by, and growls, "Get my rocks off!" And then shoots an enormous geyser load. Then Jeff gets off watching him, I LOVE when Jeff pulls his balls up over the jail bars and then shoots his cum out of the cell. I'm not sure about this ""Rick Stryker" person. I took my BF out to see him for his 23rd birthday (this was 1991 or 1992) he was stripping at a local club, my BF had a lot of fun, Rick drug him out onstage and laid him on the floor and did a lap dance on his face. He seemed nice, but I CAN tell you, he ain't got no southern accent!
 
Last edited:
My favorite part of Powertool is when John Davenport jumps down from the top bunk after the guard passes by, and growls, "Get my rocks off!" And then shoots an enormous geyser load.

I never found Johnny Davenport all that attractive, but he did shoot quite the load in that scene--very erotic. He also shoots great loads in Big Guns, but that's off topic in Jeff Stryker thread.
 
My favorite part of Powertool is when John Davenport jumps down from the top bunk after the guard passes by, and growls, "Get my rocks off!" And then shoots an enormous geyser load. Then Jeff gets off watching him, I LOVE when Jeff pulls his balls up over the jail bars and then shoots his cum out of the cell.

yes, that davenport scene is hot. i like him MUCH better than jeff. great dick on him.

you know what.....here it is!

GayForIt.com - jailhouse sex
 
Last edited:
I saw his show in LA, twice. Actually talked with him for a while over the phone when I made reservations and he was pretty cool. He still has a hot body and, of course, his cock is beautiful. And I agree, Powertool is his best movie.
 
I give Jeff credit for still having a recognizable name in an industry where guys are so plentiful. He was able to break through in the porn industry. He was fine looking back in the day and is still a handsome man, just older.
 
I saw his show in LA, twice. Actually talked with him for a while over the phone when I made reservations and he was pretty cool. He still has a hot body and, of course, his cock is beautiful. And I agree, Powertool is his best movie.

Many guys could keep a hot body through their 60s if they made the effort. I find it disturbing that most guys my age have let themselves go to pot; it doesn't have to be that way. A little bit of change can't always be helped, but diet and exercise make a big difference.

My body may not be as hot as that of a 25 year old who is in good condition (most are not), but I think that I've done reasonably well.
 
Many guys could keep a hot body through their 60s if they made the effort. I find it disturbing that most guys my age have let themselves go to pot; it doesn't have to be that way.

True, but it's not easy to do. For many of us it requires making sacrifices, and overcoming a lifetime of habits--perhaps even completely re-learning how to schedule our time, how to exercise properly for our age and ability level, and how to eat, shop, and cook.


MODERATOR EDIT:
**For discussion of Jeff Stryker please visit his super thread.**
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.