Jelqing for girth?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jizzy_bobino, Jun 8, 2007.

1. jizzy_bobino

jizzy_bobino New Member

Albums:
    Hello,
    I've been jelqing regularly for about two weeks, and have decided that at 6.5x5, I want to work on getting more girth.

Is it true that slower reps of jelqing gives more girth, as does doing it while you're harder (80% erect)?

I know a lot of guys on this site have gotten gains with jelqing, so if you could explain how to specifically gain girth, that would be nice.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. billnfla

billnfla Member

i dont want to sound dumb but what is jelging ive never heard that term? thanks

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its a technique to increase the mass of you penis. Pulling on the penis from the base toward the head while the penis is filled with blood can cause the build of up additional tissues.

I read up on this pratice and think you suppose to only do it while hard or semi hard to avoid damage. And to allways use lub. I don't think it does any good at all if you don't have proper blood supply in the tissue. I could be wrong it happen to me before in another life.

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jelq semi-hard since jelqing while hard is pretty dangerous if you don't know what you do. You also can jelq dry without any lube.

5. mr_fit

mr_fit New Member

Albums:
    As others said jelq at semi-hard. If you jelq at full erection and your dick is not conditioned enough you might injure yourself.

6. angelfallen

angelfallen New Member

7. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    Jelqing is very effective at the "almost hard" point, much like these guys were saying.

My penis used to be pretty small to average when I was 13 or 14. Since then, I've been employing the jelq on a fluffed erection to push more blood into the chambers.

The result is in my photos. I've read online that over your lifetime the jelq may only add up to one inch, but I beg to differ. In addition to some of the basic post-puberty growing I did, I attribute my size to the jelq.

Draft saved Draft deleted