Jelqing setback?

porkchop69

Just Browsing
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Posts
4
Media
1
Likes
0
Points
86
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
I've been jelqing for a while now, and I have made considerable gains in size, but it seems like it is at the expense of hardness.
Anything I can do to get harder erections? I already get regular exercise and I eat well.
 
Hi porkchop. When I would jelq I would go through the same thing as you. Your basically exhausting your penile tissue and it needs a rest. I recently did some p.e. work and then had sex with my g/f, but I noticed my erection wasn't at 100%. I then took a nap, i.e. gave it some rest, and bam, woke up with my full 100% rock hard erection back. So my advice to you is to use heat warming up before you jelq, then use heat on your penis after you jelq, and then give your buddy a rest. Hope this helps.
 
Are you saying this is the general situation; that you've been jelquing for some while, hence th gains, but find your erections have become softer? if so, has it been a gradual developement, or has it occured all at once? Whichever it may be, I would be surprised if it was due to jelqing that's done properly; like in my own experience, most guys often claim improved erections. nonetheless, I would be interested in hearing to try and work out why.
 
Agreed SeahorseYou are probably doing your exercises wrong or your routine is too hard on yourself. Most people when doing jelqing get better erections and get harder quicker not the other way around.
 
I often go pretty rough when I jelq, if my member isn't sore for the rest of the day then I feel that it hasn't been a productive session. I find that when I stop my routine for about a week that I am able to get rock-hard erections again. One confounding factor could be that I used to take propecia to stop my hair loss but it had some side effects including erectile difficulties.