B_dailymale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jelquing....

Here's the info...

Jelqing
Jelqing and "jikok" is a penis enlargement method intended to make the penis larger by "exercising" tissues in the penis, with the goal of permanently increasing the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosum and associated tissues.
There are many products (tools, instructions, etc.) that one can buy; however, much of what they offer (instructions) is available on forums and free websites. However, this information is usually not composed or supported by medical professionals, and thus can be inaccurate.
Jelqing is typically preceded by a warm-up with a hot compress on the genitals, and concluded the same way. The reasoning behind the 'warm-up' mimics the normal operation of the biological processes of the penis during the four stages of arousal The third stage is heat.
Jelqing may lead to damage of the penile tissues and may also result in permanent scarring and permanent discoloration of the penis[citation needed]; among other things there is a moderate risk of damage to and rupture of the penile veins and capillaries[citation needed]. One should always take caution when performing this exercise.

ultradong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've jelqed pretty much since i realized I could (around 10 years old, so I've been doing it for almost 15-20 years now), and I think it has definitely worked. Of all the techniques I've read, jelqing seems to make the most the sense as you're essentially working out your penis like you would a muscle. It will grow if you spend the time and dedication :)

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jelqs can also be done as power jelqs.. A very powerful version of this exercise IMO.. But it comes with time. It involves taking 3-4 seconds per each jelq action, super slow and deliberate. I find jelqing quite relaxing . Who shares the same view ?

ultradong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, its a great way to pass the time if you're not doing anything else..feels good, and your cock gets bigger as a result? sign me up:)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been doing it for several years to keep my older cock in good working shape.
I find it enhances every aspect of my sexuality, from libido to soft and erect cock size , cum amount and so forth. A benefit I was not expecting is that it has regrown my foreskin. I can not say enough good about the jelquing technique, since it works so well for me.

Reactions: Allan S.

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
I have done it off and off for a few years. At first, I made some decent gains, about an inch added girth and about 1.5 inches flaccid length gained. I did go too rough initially, and unfortunately I had a lot of bruising, and broken blood vessels in the shaf which dd lead to permanent discoloration. I was not properly warming up the sessions though...would have avoided all this.

I also found stronger errections, and more powerful orgasms. The other downside was experiencing urine leakyness, trapped urine squirting out when tucking the junk away after taking a standing piss. This may or may not have ad anything to do with jelquing however.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do and it works in some ways. I have been at it about an year but not always consistant. What I will say it works VERY well for enlarging yourself flacid. I hang way lower than I used to. I think I am thicker at the base too but not sure, I only measured hard length and that only seems to be 1/8 longer. But I know that when guys see me soft, they can see that mine is pretty damn big, rather than wondering if mine grows.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
foreskin, I have developed a foreskin that covers 2/5 of my head when flaccid, that was never there prior to learning about jelqing. Started about a year ago. almost an inch length, little girth though. Warming up has been key as I had seen most of my growth since adding the warming up.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen growth in my forskin as well, gained a much girthier/thicker member and become a lot more vascular than when I orgianlly started. But I pump in addition to jelqing to help the blood and fluid occupy the vessels longer thus allowing me to retain a larger size after a session.