Jelqing

sammygirly: I have seen the term thrown around quite a bit in my perusal of the board the last few days, soooo...

Can someone help me understand what "jelqing" is please? As best as I can understand, it's an enlargement technique...?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
My definition of jelqing would simply state that it is both a "conditioning exercise" and, a technique that (helps) in enlargement (especially in girth).

Typically, making the American "O' shape with thumb and forefinger; the (lubricated--i.e. petroleum jelly/baby oil, etc.) shaft of the penis is squeezed (rhythmically up and down slowly) in a semi-erect state numerous times in "sets" of up to several hundred(s) of repeat motions along the length of the shaft, thereby forcing additional blood to fill the internal corpus cavernosa chambers of the penis and (over a LONG period of time!) increase the volume of blood filling those chambers and consequently increasing the width (or girth) EVER SO SLOWLY. Improving the length of the penis in jelqing is not always achieved satisfactorily. Info websites will usually imply jelqing is an arduous process --(and, I sure know from experience!) One must be dedicated to get results for enlargement goals where jelqing is done daily (or every other day) or, several days in a row, then a rest period of a day or two. Jelqing "stresses" the penile tissues considerably and a period of rest and internal healing MUST be factored in for best results. Otherwise, substantial enlargement gains are going to be minimal, at best.

"Less-vigorous" jelqing is also practiced.
Many men find once-a-week jelqing (a "set" of maybe a hundred or two) helps keep the penis in "good, healthy condition" with that vital circulation going! Reported improvements in overall erection strength and endurance are common benefits from "maintenance jelqing". Hence, jelqing does NOT have to be used exclusively for merely enlargement purposes.

Reactions: Lookinginconshy