Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, has anyone seen the cover of GQ? This is an awesome picture of Jennifer Aniston. I still think she is WAY HOTTER than Angelina Jolie and I have no idea what Brad Pitt was thinking when he dumped Jennifer Aniston.

well you dont know what Jennifer Anison is like as a person maybe she drove Brad Pit up the wall looks arnt the whole picture in a relationship not that im sayin Angelina Jolie is not hot.

Angelina Jolie does nothing for me. Jennifer Aniston all the way! What was Brad thinking????

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aniston is a product of makeup, lighting and serious airbrushing and photoshop.

she has a great body, but her face looks a bit like Miss Piggy...

and without makeup she is decidedly homely...

when you see what she *REALLY* looks like, it is rather disappointing. (like most female celebrities)...it is all just a big lie

ehh

Angelina sans makeup:-
http://www.popular-pics.com/ppimages/angelina-jolie-without-makeup-1.jpg
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/5/53603/25_2007/angelina_jolie_without.preview.jpg

Mangelina my arse!!!! She's got it.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta go with the natural look of Annistan, I think she is way hotter. Maybe Jolie gives better head? There is more to looks in being hot. Only brad knows what he likes. I think both woman look Hot and Jolie has a cheating Brad, and she deserve everything she got.
Jen is better off without him.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could really care less about either of them. Aniston isn't gorgeous, but not ugly either. While I think Jolie is pretty, she's always struck me as borderline insane, which I've never thought was a turn-on. She's also incredibly overhyped. Why half the world thinks she's the most beautiful woman on earth is beyond me.

D

deleted213967

So, has anyone seen the cover of GQ? This is an awesome picture of Jennifer Aniston. I still think she is WAY HOTTER than Angelina Jolie and I have no idea what Brad Pitt was thinking when he dumped Jennifer Aniston.

I think she is doll-pretty-sexy not foxy-hot-sexy.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media

Wow.

The magic of an airbrush.

Aniston is cute, and totally doable, but I'm for Angelina all the way as far as sex appeal goes.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

*contented sigh*
I love them both, for different reasons, and have done so for many, many years. Far before it was 'popular' to be attracted to them.
There's room for everybody, ladies. :heart:

this is the other photo from the GQ shoot. she looks great for her age (39 going on 40).
*Ahem*
She's hot, regardless of her age. It'd be the same 'hotness' if she was 19, 39 or 59. :wink:
Jennifer Aniston just needs to get disgusting John Mayer away from her and she will be even better!
So true. He looks so slimy and weedy. Sad that I don't look too dissimilar from him. :frown1:
Maybe its time for her to find another topic to chat about other than brad leaving her over three years ago. She needs a hit movie so maybe thats why she keeps bringing it up. Over and over, lol.
Totally agree. As much as I adore Jennifer, her barrage of publicity lately (all of which don't fail to mention Pitt/Jolie) is disappointing.
Angelina Jolie always reminds me of a moderately good drag queen. I can admire a hot woman when I see one, and I ain't seeing one when I look at Mangelina.
This is still the sexiest picture of Jolie that I've ever seen. Yes, sexiest. :cool:
It's not a man, baby!
Aniston is a product of makeup, lighting and serious airbrushing and photoshop.

she has a great body, but her face looks a bit like Miss Piggy...

and without makeup she is decidedly homely...

when you see what she *REALLY* looks like, it is rather disappointing. (like most female celebrities)...it is all just a big lie

ehh
I think she looks equally beautiful. Lighting/makeup/photoshop et al. simply offer a different look - there are no illusions about what 'real' women look like. I find it hard to believe that anyone but the extremely gullible/13 year old girls actually take the mainstream media's protrayal of women as absolute.

I'm well aware of what Aniston & Jolie look like au natural, and I personally find them(and all women) more attractive in that state. I love a woman's most natural, purest form. Still no harm in enjoying women when they're 'dolled-up'. :cool:

I gotta go with the natural look of Annistan, I think she is way hotter. Maybe Jolie gives better head? There is more to looks in being hot. Only brad knows what he likes. I think both woman look Hot and Jolie has a cheating Brad, and she deserve everything she got.
Jen is better off without him.

Your post reminds me of what Dr. Phil has to say about cheaters: "If they will cheat with you, they will cheat on you" (I'm not a Dr. Phil fan, I just heard him say it once and I thought it was so true). I think Jennifer can do better than Brad, and Angelina Jolie will get what's coming to her. I've always gone for the cute and wholesome girl next door look over the glamour look.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
WOW they really did a great job in photoshop, they even managed for her huge dick not to be invisible. Cause she do have a huge dick right, thats why we are discussing her at LPSG ?

Last edited: