Jeremy allen white

It's definitely timed very methodically. We have the Golden Globes tonight and the Emmys soon too in which "The Bear" is likely to win a few awards. It's also Fantastic for overshadowing the legally verifiable stories of JAW being a Gigantic alcoholic... This is Hollywood PR doing it's thing full-throttle.

how can he maintain such a defined body if he were an alcoholic?
 
Your example is of a man who was originally charged with Attempted Murder for his racial motivated attacks towards Asian people? A racist who lucked out and was only charged with Felony Assault? Someone who still has a "Hate Crime" felony attack on his record and because of it his restaurants still can't serve alcohol?
Yes. Do you know the life story of every model you see on every billboard, packaging or flyer? Is that how you judge commercial pictures?
 
#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

#jeremy allen white from rip gaybuckybarnes again

Tumblr: Image
Tumblr: Image

Tumblr: Image
Tumblr: Image
 
I honestly wonder why people even care about underwear.

Like, no one sees it when you're outside, and once the action begins you take them off as soon as possible.

I'd much rather see him with a toolkit, some screwdrivers, not even for sexual reasons, just because that's actually useful.

Can't screw or drill with underwear, quite literally.
 
It's definitely timed very methodically. We have the Golden Globes tonight and the Emmys soon too in which "The Bear" is likely to win a few awards. It's also Fantastic for overshadowing the legally verifiable stories of JAW being a Gigantic alcoholic... This is Hollywood PR doing it's thing full-throttle.
Well if he's an alcoholic then it's time for a "Bear" Vodka, now that'd sell, he could also include a spatula or some cutlery, or some plates.

That'd also make more sense, like, I can't drink underwear.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted23661881
I honestly wonder why people even care about underwear.

Like, no one sees it when you're outside, and once the action begins you take them off as soon as possible.

I'd much rather see him with a toolkit, some screwdrivers, not even for sexual reasons, just because that's actually useful.

Can't screw or drill with underwear, quite literally.

Well, I personally don't care if it's brand or not, but if it looks nice, that's cool. I do think it matters a bit, if a peek of it can be seen as a part of the ensemble. Like the color can matter. If your outfit is otherwise banging, but your completely wrong underwear is showing... But many think fashion is trivial, and that's a valid opinion too.

But I do think your underwear tells something about you.

Where it matters a bit more, is if it's raggedy. Like ok, if you really can't afford to buy new ones every once in a while, then it's understandable. But the cheapest ones are a few bucks so... To me it might tell something about the level of self-care and the lack there of, if it has ten holes and other wear and tear.

Or like if it has pictures of a cartoon character or jokes or something, that can say something about the wearer too. Or not, maybe they just put the cheapest thing on or their mommy bought them a pair.

Or it can say you have too much money, but not that much really, and you're trying to prove something. The really rich aren't rich by throwing money away on something just because it's a brand. :joy:

So no, maybe it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but still.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jackwhithorse
I honestly wonder why people even care about underwear.

Like, no one sees it when you're outside, and once the action begins you take them off as soon as possible.

I'd much rather see him with a toolkit, some screwdrivers, not even for sexual reasons, just because that's actually useful.

Can't screw or drill with underwear, quite literally.
I don't take them off as soon as possible. I like to do some kissing and foreplay and build up to the moment. Also, when at home alone or with people I'm comfortable with, I wear only underwear. I find it better than being completely naked. Less chance of ball sweat or a piss drip somewhere I sit or lay down, less chance of spilling something while I'm cooking or just bumping to something. Not to mention that if you have dogs, they can try to sniff you if you are completely naked.
 
why are you here?

I don't find him facially attractive. He's not my type, but I do find his body hot and I thought the CK shoot was well done.

I'm also a fan of his acting and I watched Shameless alot lol. Which is why I'm in this thread. It's not only for thirst (99% of the reason for most lol), but to share news and talk about him as well. Dude may be fan, but maybe don't find him attractive those two can co-exist.