Jeremy Markum

^^^

Yeah, I remember Jeremy from Vista Video too.

I was a HUGE Nate fan back then, but Jeremy can eat crackers in my bed anytime ... nom nom.

Jeremy appeared in at least 4 Vista Video dvds:

Muscle Dreams
Muscle Quest
Young Muscle
Physical Attraction

The last two titles in this list also feature my favorite Nate )))

V i s t a V i d e o

Attachments

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bumping this 6 year old thread. What happened to this guy? He started up a gym that didn't make it in Minnesota, then dropped off the face of the Earth. I've been waiting not-so-patiently for his lower body workout video that he was going to release. One person mentioned he used a penis pump which explains his larger size in his later photos.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Big fan of Jeremy. One of the really great aesthetic, muscled physiques. Featured in Men's Workout and other muscle mags back around 2000, so he is in his mid-40s now I'd guess. Active PT business and online training vids etc., but moved around. Got divorced from his college (?) sweetheart wife, and then all traces of him disappeared. Hope is just decided to retire from the spotlight and that he is well.

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Big fan of Jeremy. One of the really great aesthetic, muscled physiques. Featured in Men's Workout and other muscle mags back around 2000, so he is in his mid-40s now I'd guess. Active PT business and online training vids etc., but moved around. Got divorced from his college (?) sweetheart wife, and then all traces of him disappeared. Hope is just decided to retire from the spotlight and that he is well.
Anyone found anything recent about Jeremy?