Jerk off Contests

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've found that website called musclematt.com displaying videos of musclemen bragging on their manhood lol...
Two of these vids show jerk off contest: the first is called "Matt and Jonathan: a buddy stroke off" and the second is a sequel "Matt and Jonathan, battle of the big shooters".
There are some censored photos... and description of the scenes...
I haven't found free websites displaying those videos... or even previews... but maybe you could find it...
Muscle Matt Classic Cum Shots
The Private Red Door - VOD: Matt & Jonathan, Battle of The Big Shooters

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To my knowledge Chaosmen had a bunch of them as well... I think they were posted to X-tube, but removed.
It involved a bunch of guys shooting over a table covered with paper, they measure the distance after the money shot. All of them were solos and there was a time limit for them to perform. Sort of fun, but removed.

Sean Cody had a bunch that are now famous, I really wish they did another one of those. I like the old Sean Cody videos way more than the new stuff.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you're right jarm, all average size, it reinforces my belief & experience that most guys are strictly average, 5 to 5 1/2. it's hard to find a true 7", measured on top. don't even see many true 6 to 6 1/2. and it's gotta be measured on top, preferably with a ruler in inches, down against the pelvic bone, none of this measuring underneath & cheating under the balls to show more length.

Reactions: Jason Vandermeer

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
all these guys have super tiny dicks

I agree jarm, this is the lpsg site after all. Let's see some big dicked jerk off addy's please

you're right jarm, all average size,

the importance of ensuring that everyone knows, we Males of the Human species have a Penis, and they are either
hopelesly average ie 5-7 inches (hopeless)
or over 7-9 (Big and Large-but according to some only average),
and of course the Super Beautys, 9-15 and beyond, which most of us, especially on LPSG purportedly have.
geeeeeeeeeeessssssussssssssssss (he is supposed to have had one also btw)
enz

then they get into JO races, just for FUN'
yeah yeah says he, who has NO pics up, wonder why?