Creamdream8.5
Admired Member
I beat off while hunting, good way to pass the time
Well, It was way out in the woods, and I might not have had a pen.. and the guy was a lot younger than me, ..so he might have found it awkward, ..or creepy. And it was in the middle of the pandemic.Why not give him your number - worst that could happen is he calls and you go hiking.
Who cares what he thinks if he doesnt call?!
i read on craigslist back in the day a guy who wanted one to come to his stand in the woods and give him a bj. he said it was a regular thing for him. no i didn't go or offer. i have though jo while hunting.So I'm The only one........ Or this is posted in the wrong thread?
Awesome view of the "fuzzy peach", man!I’m not hunting but I am at the ranch house for the night, playing with my phone and myself!
Was it for his onlyfans and do you have the link? LOLJerking off while hunting seems normal, even wholesome. This guy got busted for screwing a dead deer...
From Superior,WI
View attachment 57973651
People were quick to point out he had moved to Bemidji..
I don't expect this will put anyone off their feed, I suppose we all have strong stomachs.
Why thank ya!Awesome view of the "fuzzy peach", man!
Nice wood sticking out of that forest camouflage
Woof.... The things I'd doWhen deer season is over, you can always call up you brother and go duck hunting.
View attachment 62490631
Send us some pictures from the blind, buddy. Show us your guns.I beat off while hunting, good way to pass the time
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.