Jerking off while hunting

You might end up getting your dick shot off. Another hunter seeing the motion of you jerking off in the bushes might mistakenly take it for wildlife.
 
My father began taking my brother and I hunting in my eary teens. About dawn, he would position us each separtely and leave to go drive deer towards us. I had just graduated from a dry nut to a ever so small load, so i couldn't wait to get my first nut of the day. One of many, cause once you begin getting some jizz, you cant leave it alone. So, I would nut and then curl up and fall asleep in a pile of leaves. When I heard my father calling, i would stand up, dust off the leaves and pretend to be a hunter. No telling how many eight pointers walked by while I was sleeping off a nut.
 
Jacked off with a buddy twice this past weekend while deer hunting. Once in the morning and once in the evening. He's quite a bit younger than I am and it was his first time deer hunting so we sat in the stand together. We have jacked off together before and I told him we were going to have to in the stand to break it in lol. I brought my portable dvd player and after a couple hours he says let's break this thing in, I'm ready to cum. I started the porn on my dvd player with the volume turned all the way down and since it was daylight there was no glow illuminating us from the screen. We started jacking off and as we were getting close we timed it so we would both shoot at pretty much the same time. When it was time we both stood up and shot our cum over the front of the stand, it was fucking great!
 
Jacked off with a buddy twice this past weekend while deer hunting. Once in the morning and once in the evening. He's quite a bit younger than I am and it was his first time deer hunting so we sat in the stand together. We have jacked off together before and I told him we were going to have to in the stand to break it in lol. I brought my portable dvd player and after a couple hours he says let's break this thing in, I'm ready to cum. I started the porn on my dvd player with the volume turned all the way down and since it was daylight there was no glow illuminating us from the screen. We started jacking off and as we were getting close we timed it so we would both shoot at pretty much the same time. When it was time we both stood up and shot our cum over the front of the stand, it was fucking great!
That's awesome! So jealous
 
That was our morning hunt, in the evening we jacked off again sitting in his truck after we were done hunting and before going back to our hunting cabin.
PM me. Would love to chat n exchange some stories