Jes-Extender Problem

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been using it for a lilttle over a month, and I just recently had to stop wearing it due to a sore I got from wearing it. It actually kind of burned/scraped the skin off the underside of my penis, right where the balls meet with the penis. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even jelq either.

What should I do? I felt/thought like I was seeing significant results, nuttin crazy or unrealistic, but def. progress. I even tried puttin toilet paper around the bottom side of the JES to give it padding and that didn't help neither. It finally healed, but I def. don't wanna re-open it back up due to more friction. I wear it @ work so I guess by me walking around all day is what caused it I don't know.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can purchase silicone gel insoles and cut them into strips for padding. This works very well with extenders and it'll prevent chafing and provide more comfort and improved circulation.

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can purchase silicone gel insoles and cut them into strips for padding.
Strips how? Like long & thin or wide & short? I'm a lil confused on how/what shape to cut them. Also, how would I get it to stay on or in place? Sorry, just not sure.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I ujse the strips too. And I prefer to buy them directly from Jes-extender. Go to their web site, click on 'accesories' and you will find the Rubber Strap. Replacing the silicone loop for the rubber strap is the best step i ever took in PE.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strips how? Like long & thin or wide & short? I'm a lil confused on how/what shape to cut them. Also, how would I get it to stay on or in place? Sorry, just not sure.

Yes- you'd cut them about an inch wide and long enough to wrap around your penis (where the extender loop would go). Because of the consistency of the strip, it should stay in place on its own.