Jesse Williams

Bklyn6969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes please! I wasn’t lucky enough to see the leaked goods, so I may have to see the show this winter before it closes. He’s real cute.
Today was the day where I finally get to
See him naked on stage! Got to the theatre, and guess what….. HES NOT IN TONIGHTS PLAY!!! PISSSSSEEEDDDDDD isn’t even the word! They didn’t notify anyone about this and I’m so mad I spent so much money to see him and he wasn’t even there :(

FinnBalor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
See him naked on stage! Got to the theatre, and guess what….. HES NOT IN TONIGHTS PLAY!!! PISSSSSEEEDDDDDD isn’t even the word! They didn’t notify anyone about this and I’m so mad I spent so much money to see him and he wasn’t even there :(
Did patrick j Adams go fully naked?

Reactions: Gasser

Justaguy2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was announced that he would miss a whole week of the show (on the insta of the production, I know not everyone would see this). His comeback was scheduled for Saturday but it will be Monday.
Did patrick j Adams go fully naked?
He's not on this production, Bill Heck (I think) is now doing the role.

Joecrusher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was announced that he would miss a whole week of the show (on the insta of the production, I know not everyone would see this). His comeback was scheduled for Saturday but it will be Monday.

He's not on this production, Bill Heck (I think) is now doing the role.
Yes, it was Bill Heck on Nov 19th. Amazing body.

Reactions: jcmnomail

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg share it here please
The other thread was deleted because Jesse and the cast expressed how violated that they felt with these images being spread without their consent. Phones are locked up during the show so the cast can feel comfortable in their roles. The nudity in the show is not sexual in nature at all.

whatare3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The other thread was deleted because Jesse and the cast expressed how violated that they felt with these images being spread without their consent. Phones are locked up during the show so the cast can feel comfortable in their roles. The nudity in the show is not sexual in nature at all.
Why are you here killing our fun? A lot of the people on this site got here because of threads that feature celebrities in hopes of seeing a glimpse from a show, a movie, an OF page, etc. There aren't many communities like this one where people can share sights and thoughts.

Reactions: slyjackson