Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really used lube when I jerk off. Once or twice I recently tried a few drops of baby oil and liked it, so I decided to go out and buy some "real" lube to try out. I went with Astro Glide and was pretty disappointed. It starts out ok, but turns dry and sticky a few moments in.

Can anyone recommend a decent lube? Ideally something that's easily available in a drug store...
Thanks in advance.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
Being uncut I usually don't need any as I make my own pretty well. :tongue:

BUT... I recommend pjur original BodyGlide for fucking!!!

Also, if your going to eat what you fuck, olive oil works great, too.:redface:

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Second the vote for pjur Eros BodyGlide (silicone) for lasting slickness factor. Also Gun Oil silicone based is excellent for all purposes. And the taste isn't off-putting either!

Astroglide does get sticky and dries up too fast, IMO.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone recommend a decent lube? Ideally something that's easily available in a drug store...
Thanks in advance.
Many years ago, by accident, I discovered how good it felt to use baby powder (or body powder) to stroke your pole. There is something to be said for the dry method. I haven't used any other lube since.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many years ago, by accident, I discovered how good it felt to use baby powder (or body powder) to stroke your pole. There is something to be said for the dry method. I haven't used any other lube since.

Cornstarch! Evidently it makes for really cool "lube" and an interesting sensation, although it is messy and probably tastes bad.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweet almond oil, which should be in the cosmetics section. It lasts forever, is all natural, easy to add a little slip with a lick of the finger tips, doesn't stain, and tastes great.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JO H2O is my recommendation.

Funny, I saw JO and thought of the brand with the line of products. Never thought of what "JO" stands for. I am so naive.

Anyway, JO H20 is great for partner sex.

adventureluvr

Experimental Member
Media
drugstore.com has Hydra-Smooth which is the best fucking and JO lube I have tried with the exception of J-Jelly. J-jelly a cousin of J-lube never seems to dry out and when used for anal play will allow you to drive a Mack truck up your ass. i use it for my GF to fist me.