- Joined
- Sep 26, 2007
- Posts
- 576
- Media
- 16
- Likes
- 542
- Points
- 413
- Age
- 42
- Location
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I noticed this past week that I have what appears to be my first case of jock itch. I bought Lotrimin Ultra 2 days ago and have had little response. I'm wondering from you guys who've had it, what treatment did you use and how long did it take to go away? It says the active ingredient in Lotrimin Ultra is Butenafine but other medical sites say to use different ones. I'm also wondering if it may be something else since it doesn't look as bad as most of the pictures I've seen of it. Mine is mainly just some irritated flaky skin in the crease between my scrotum and inner thighs with a few red chafing-like bumps where my thighs rub together.
Anyway, any input is appreciated...I wanna get rid of this soon so I can get some action lol.
Anyway, any input is appreciated...I wanna get rid of this soon so I can get some action lol.