jock straps

ddenham: what are jock straps and what do they do? do you were them?

ace420: Apparently, they are supposed to hold all of your stuff in one place. Have no idea of the benefits. They will not hold all of your equipment, though.

1811: nope - don't wear them because they don't fit me.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ace420 link=board=youth;num=1065661167;start=0#1 date=10/23/03 at 12:54:42]Apparently, they are supposed to hold all of your stuff in one place.  Have no idea of the benefits.  They will not hold all of your equipment, though.[/quote]

A word in defence of them ... they will fit a well endowed guy if they are made large enough to fit him. I have been wearing specially made jockstraps for more years than I want to count ;). And yes -- they hold everything in place; but they also support the weight, eliminate chafing almost completely, and the fact that they hold you in place means that they can also prevent an erection causing as much trouble as it might otherwise. I discovered back in my teens as soon as I started wearing them for sport, that it was the only time I ever felt comfortable, and pretty quickly I found I needed to wear one all the time.

I think I have discovered a transatlantic difference though ... here in the UK mine at least are designed to hold me vertically, which of course means that the pouch has to come way above my trouser belt to give me enough headroom ... but I have heard that Americans tend to wear themselves down and 'folded under' in jocks which would be appallingly uncomfortable for me ... perhaps that is why a lot of well endowed men over there avoid them.