They haven't put out on a billboard ad on Santa Monica Boulevard, but it's pretty obvious. It is not a guess.Is Joe and Sebastian actually officially going out? I never knew this
They haven't put out on a billboard ad on Santa Monica Boulevard, but it's pretty obvious. It is not a guess.Is Joe and Sebastian actually officially going out? I never knew this
They've never confirmed anything themselves, but it's pretty clear based on how often they're together even when they aren't working on/promoting the same thing. Joe was just with Bash and his parents not that long ago iirc.Is Joe and Sebastian actually officially going out? I never knew this
Well, its everywhere, but you can choose to wait until they confirm or assume like most of us here, that they are a couple. I dont think we are being disrespectful or risking their careers here, so...Is Joe and Sebastian actually officially going out? I never knew this
Bet he also sucks great dick. Like he just gives the vibe of someone who’s great at it and knows it.Bet Joe is an awesome hugger & cuddler
I love his British accent. I wonder what his American accent will sound like.![]()
One of my favourite pics of Joe's smooth chest and nips. Bash is such a lucky boy.
His nipple dude, I need to see them uncovered so bad![]()
One of my favourite pics of Joe's smooth chest and nips. Bash is such a lucky boy.
did they edit his missing tooth??
Wait what...I never noticed that he has a missing toothdid they edit his missing tooth??![]()
LOL > they may not have put their obvious relationship on a giant public billboard, BUT they've both posted dozens of public photos together on their various social media platforms, holding hands, cuddling together, sitting on each other's laps, taking trips together, wearing cutesy matching outfits, exchanging moony-eyed glances, etc....At some point, you'd have to be living on another planet not to put 2+2 together and realize they're OBVIOUSLY a romantic couple!They haven't put out on a billboard ad on Santa Monica Boulevard, but it's pretty obvious. It is not a guess.
you can stay updated on their fan siteLOL > they may not have put their obvious relationship on a giant public billboard, BUT they've both posted dozens of public photos together on their various social media platforms, holding hands, cuddling together, sitting on each other's laps, taking trips together, wearing cutesy matching outfits, exchanging moony-eyed glances, etc....At some point, you'd have to be living on another planet not to put 2+2 together and realize they're OBVIOUSLY a romantic couple!![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.