Joe Rogan?

Etkin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pics please.. any pics of bulge, ass, chest, nude? feet? I saw a video on youtube where Joe Rogan had a gay stalker in the locker room who loved to watch him get dressed and I can relate, I want to tie Joe Rogan to a bed and have my way with him mmmmmm

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
pics please.. any pics of bulge, ass, chest, nude? feet? I saw a video on youtube where Joe Rogan had a gay stalker in the locker room who loved to watch him get dressed and I can relate, I want to tie Joe Rogan to a bed and have my way with him mmmmmm
Personal opinion, I think he was hottest back in the 1990s, but good luck on your search!
Here's a video from when he was on #NewsRadio on NBC, circa 1999.
Enjoy his shirt removal and sexy bare chest! :kissing_heart:

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
E

English please, and I'll never understand gay men who only allow themselves to be attracted to Democrat leaning men is bizarre to me.
I don't think it's about some men only allowing themselves to be attracted to "Democrat leaning men", it's about not wanting to pursue a sexual or romantic partnership with someone who holds not just opposing views, but views that may also be in opposition to the gay community. (Not saying that Joe R is or isn't - he appears to be some sort of libertarian), but across the world, it's easy to see that most lgbtq people are in relationships with moderate-to-left-leaning partners, merely because of shared values and worldview.
No one can deny there are plenty of lgbtq conservative-leaning and right-wing individuals, as well, but they don't represent the majority.

D

deleted13888921

I don't think it's about some men only allowing themselves to be attracted to "Democrat leaning men", it's about not wanting to pursue a sexual or romantic partnership with someone who holds not just opposing views, but views that may also be in opposition to the gay community. (Not saying that Joe R is or isn't - he appears to be some sort of libertarian), but across the world, it's easy to see that most lgbtq people are in relationships with moderate-to-left-leaning partners, merely because of shared values and worldview.
No one can deny there are plenty of lgbtq conservative-leaning and right-wing individuals, as well, but they don't represent the majority.
Since politics came to play here, it is Democrats who were against all 'freedom and rights' . Do some fact checking and don't be surprised your on the wrong side supporting the party you thought it was.

Genjinokimi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since politics came to play here, it is Democrats who were against all 'freedom and rights' . Do some fact checking and don't be surprised your on the wrong side supporting the party you thought it was.
Sweet Lucifer, what are we even talking about. This guy is a liar, an idiot and all around POS. The fact that we are even having this conversation shows how far from being reasonable and simply decent human beings we've stranded.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never stated I was supporting any party, but thanks for the input. I will bow out of this discussion, not what I'm on this site for.

Reactions: 1 person
D

deleted13888921

oh Jesus, we got a Fox News watcher in the thread. somebody help us lol
Nope. Fake News on you're part. Don't watch Fox news. Yet, you most likely watch CNN, and MSNBC...god help us.

Reactions: armalzarin

Etkin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those type of gay men who set those rules for themselves need to realize that not everyone thinks like them. Political affiliation or "opposing views" has ZERO relevance on if I want to have sex with someone. ZERO. and as far as "most LGBTQ in relationships with people of similar world views"... just lol. again, I don't care what the general consensus is with there hive-mind of the LGBT in the dating world. I just know that I like men and the majority of masculine men don't share the same politics of gay men and I personally aren't bothered by that at all.

PS: I know you're just trying to explain to me and I didn't mean anything towards you, just that type of mentality with gay men is so off-putting and intolerant.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Those type of gay men who set those rules for themselves need to realize that not everyone thinks like them. Political affiliation or "opposing views" has ZERO relevance on if I want to have sex with someone. ZERO. and as far as "most LGBTQ in relationships with people of similar world views"... just lol. again, I don't care what the general consensus is with there hive-mind of the LGBT in the dating world. I just know that I like men and the majority of masculine men don't share the same politics of gay men and I personally aren't bothered by that at all.

PS: I know you're just trying to explain to me and I didn't mean anything towards you, just that type of mentality with gay men is so off-putting and intolerant.
Thanks for explaining your point of view. You're entitled to it just like everyone is entitled to their own. Your use of "hive-mind" could be applied to almost anything and isn't just one side of the political spectrum.

It's an insight into the thinking of some, like you when you state, "I don't care what the general consensus is with there hive-mind of the LGBT in the dating world. I just know that I like men and the majority of masculine men don't share the same politics of gay men and I personally aren't bothered by that at all."

You state that you don't care and you're not bothered, but you do seem to take offense with many gay men who don't like Joe for his right-wing affiliations or those who don't date conservative gay guys.

I'm not trying to attack your point of view, just trying to understand where you're coming from.
What does it mean when you say "I just know that I like men and the majority of masculine men don't share the same politics of gay men..."
So by that statement, do you mean to imply that the majority of gay men are not masculine enough or at all? In my experience, gay men around the globe can be masc, femme or like me, in the middle.