Joey Cosares

Anyone have anything on this hunk? Giving off real big dick energy.
He’s definitely something.

I’m from NYC, and I knew Joey through various shared friends throughout high school and afterward.

Joey was always adorable, but he’s had a serious glow up. Before he started trying to be inspirational and all about fitness, his TikToks and other social media posts used to be a bit racier.
 
Here’s an example of what I mean. This is one of his old TikTok posts from a few years ago when he was still in Staten Island.

Obviously his big dick is more prevalent than in his current posts on his account. At the time, there was quite a bit of chatter about his bulge and how it bounced, etc., and he said that TikTok was deleting his posts because of it. I don’t think the same thing would happen today though.
IMG_8952.MOV
 
IMG_9292.MOV

Sucks bc he’s got a butter face and there’s soooooo many fitness people. He should use his good body and dick to his advantage to get a better following than just boring lift videos
He may not have the most handsome face in the world, but a butter face? Really? Come on…
FullSizeRender.MOV
 
Girl I know used to talk to him bak in the day said he used to send nudes and vids to her , but I think that all stopped when he thought he was Tik tok famous . If he showed more bulge and flaunted he would def reach his goals . Let’s keep seeing if we can find some hot stuff he’s def got a hung cock she said
 
Sucks bc he’s got a butter face and there’s soooooo many fitness people. He should use his good body and dick to his advantage to get a better following than just boring lift videos
Nooo he does not lol he’s pretty handsome, just needs to get on with starting an OF already hehe