Joey Pollari

He's the hottest bloke on American Horror Story but he cannot convince as a straight man and Ryan Murphy needs to stop trying to make him the new Evan Peters, who can convincingly play straight and gay roles.

I really like Ben DeSoto as a character and for the most part, the role plays to his strengths but he had fuck all chemistry with Kira and Ashley and likely won't with Madison either.

Funny how the podcast Joey and Emma did spoiled that future plotline.

1000005700.jpg
 
He's the hottest bloke on American Horror Story but he cannot convince as a straight man and Ryan Murphy needs to stop trying to make him the new Evan Peters, who can convincingly play straight and gay roles.

I really like Ben DeSoto as a character and for the most part, the role plays to his strengths but he had fuck all chemistry with Kira and Ashley and likely won't with Madison either.

Funny how the podcast Joey and Emma did spoiled that future plotline.

View attachment 242300581
I kept staring at his crotch during the podcast!
 
a woman in a purple dress is hugging a man in a black jacket .
 
how much did Ryan have to pay Jessica to come back to do this shit?

Who cares? It's a solid pay cheque and she gets to reprise all her characters and we got to see Margaret Thatcher get thrown into Hell. Lange likes Murphy to continue working as do many actors.

As for Joey, there are two Ryan Murphy shows that are about to go into production. Season 2 of The Watcher for Netflix and a yet to be revealed vampire show filming in December.

If I were to make an educated guess, I'd say Joey winds up getting cast in one of them.

Ideally, he'd be better off if his next acting gig was something out of the Murphy sphere.

Circling back to AHS 13, he was the only regular actor in that Date Night episode and I think the episode implied that Ben had submissive tendencies in the bedroom.