gaytyler162
Superior Member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2017
- Posts
- 627
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,794
- Points
- 313
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that why you haven’t put a verified photo up?Any attention whore who doesn't show his cock has a tiny one. There's no other reason for it.
Dude looks like if he’s penetrated you’d get an std
Zac Efron got facial reconstruction surgery after fucking his jaw upI miss his old lips. He messed up his face like Zac Efron.
He fucked up his jaw a long time ago before the new face though. Seems like he’s just using that as an excuse for a botched jobZac Efron got facial reconstruction surgery after fucking his jaw up
Literally none of those things matterI think he would have a nice cock. I met him once and we were the same height but he had a bigger frame then myself. So off that I feel like he’d have a good cock.
Thanks, JohnJust on here to say, I cross paths with him at work somewhat frequently, and I gotta say he is one of the most humble, non-judgmental and kind characters in LA nightlife. He knows how to read someone if they are rude, but generally he is known as a very amiable artist.
which brings me to this question, why are you here?Don’t find this man attractive in the very least and he’s dating another bottom that guy from dinasty
Bc I can , I want to and I’m bored. Is that ok with youwhich brings me to this question, why are you here?
If you don’t find an interest in someone why waste precious time lol, if you want to be pathetic that’s fine it’s just odd.Bc I can , I want to and I’m bored. Is that ok with you
Let me be patheticIf you don’t find an interest in someone why waste precious time lol, if you want to be pathetic that’s fine it’s just odd.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.