John Stamos

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is another campy 80s movie.....this one also had Gene Simmons as a DJ and Ozzy Osbourne as an televangelist, with the nerdy kid from Family Ties. Forgotten the name of it, though.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She might think she's an expert, but she definitely has NO class. What happens between two people in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom.
If she wasn't satisfied, she should've told him about it? Why does the world need to know about it? Did she do that to boost her ego? :mad:Stars shouldn't appear on those type of shows because it leaves them vulnerable. End of rant.

I also think he's aged well.

he's ok. i mean i wouldn't go gaga over him. I mean i guess i'd fuck him once just to see but if he'd turn me down i wouldn't care.

he was once on howard stern and some woman came on the show who had a one nighter with him and in his face she said she wasn't impressed with his love making techniques. you could so tell he was holding back his tears. lol

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is another campy 80s movie.....this one also had Gene Simmons as a DJ and Ozzy Osbourne as an televangelist, with the nerdy kid from Family Ties. Forgotten the name of it, though.

It's called Trick or Treat, and it is very good schlocky 80s horror. It also has a pre-Melrose Place Doug Savant, who was even hotter back then

littlechief

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he also did Wedding Wars in 2006. Sean Maher was his bf and there is a hot kiss between the two. Also herd when he was married not only did they have nude parties, but John was actively bi, hmmm.....

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he also did Wedding Wars in 2006. Sean Maher was his bf and there is a hot kiss between the two. Also herd when he was married not only did they have nude parties, but John was actively bi, hmmm.....

for some reason I can believe the "bi" thing. something makes me think he wouldn't actually be opposed to it...

quoksukr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, John Stamos is hot; but did anybody else wonder what's going on along Ryan Seacrest's left thigh? Curious.

If you're referring to the chub he's sporting, then yeah, I see it. Stamos is beautiful, so I can see why Seacrest might have "sprung" to attention.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can see JS in person. He's going to be on Broadway in Bye Bye Birdie.

Did anyone see him performing a number from this show in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? You could see his cock hanging to the right the entire time- he was wearing tight, taylored grey slacks. Very HOT!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can see JS in person. He's going to be on Broadway in Bye Bye Birdie.

Just don't know if I could sit through the show just to see him. Will be in NYC Dec. 28-Jan 2 so I might have to take the chance.

morganledude

Just Browsing
Media
He had a really nice bulge while performing his dance number during the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. Visibly nice and long. Some one must have a screen capture. Rico?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But John Stamos did star with Gene Simmons(who is dressed as a Cher drag villain, complete with makeup) and Vanity in the film, Never Too Young To Die. Gene was just so embarrassed by that role that refuses to comment on that film alone. He wants everyone to forget he ever did that film....but that's no surprise. Gene's acting was hardly Oscar material to begin with.:rolleyes: And no, John Stamos never did appear in Trick Or Treat, though it surprised me to see a Family Tie cast member there.

caligula2005

Just Browsing
Media
Bye Bye Birdie is actually very good. He is in the whole show as well so no waiting for him to appear. I enjoyed it and actually met both him and Gina Gershon as they left the theatre through the back exit and they were both very nice.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Met him, too. Very nice guy. He also did a very nice thing for a (what is the correct word?) young girl with cerebral palsey when I saw Bye Bye Birdie, too.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bet hes just got the sweetest dick ever! Anybody ever heard anything and got any pics of buleg or even nude! I think he is so sexy

Know about many male celebs but never heard the first thing about Stamos

HH

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John Stamos "hangs out" a lot with Bob Saget -- they're great friends........and can't say I haven't had my "fantasies" about the 2 of them getting it on. On America's funniest home vids there was a surprise visit from the Full House cast and Stamos and Saget kept staring at one another and smiling like there was this big secret between the 2. Also during AFHVids my gadar went off big time watching Sagat's antics!!

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heard rumors of him being bi before, with his good looks, not hard to imagine. I always thought that Bob Saget had the donkey dick.