Johnny stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back when Shane was with voyeurboys, he said he was pansexual, i believe

He has been more public with female cam partners and you hear a lot of behind the scenes with guys. HE only had to look at his own onlyfans to know how he could best make money. I was subscribed only for a month more than a year ago and at that time most of the sex vids were with women and had at most 8-12 likes each. His solos had a lot more and the duos with Martin-Sammy had tons of likes. For men, the money is in sex with guys unless you have a dumb female partner who agrees on a split without realizing that when a female is involved 99% of the money comes from straight men who are tipping for her, the guy is little more than a prop. Pansexual lets him keep his options open.

That said one of the hottest moments in his camming with Martn-Sammy was when Sammy reached over pulled Shane into a kiss and Shane's almost always soft dick slowly got hard without his hand touching it...
 
He has been more public with female cam partners and you hear a lot of behind the scenes with guys. HE only had to look at his own onlyfans to know how he could best make money. I was subscribed only for a month more than a year ago and at that time most of the sex vids were with women and had at most 8-12 likes each. His solos had a lot more and the duos with Martin-Sammy had tons of likes. For men, the money is in sex with guys unless you have a dumb female partner who agrees on a split without realizing that when a female is involved 99% of the money comes from straight men who are tipping for her, the guy is little more than a prop. Pansexual lets him keep his options open.

That said one of the hottest moments in his camming with Martn-Sammy was when Sammy reached over pulled Shane into a kiss and Shane's almost always soft dick slowly got hard without his hand touching it...
Do you happen to remember what video that was in?
 
Do you happen to remember what video that was in?

It was one I found on a tube site and the hard on happens right at the beginning. Unfortunately, I know I saved it, but have been looking all day for it on my computer with no luck. If I find it I will try to post it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dina James
Not at all. Sexuality is still more commonly used because it’s more understandable

I agree and was going of experience. I prefer to say sexuality too because it's clear and understandable. But like this thread has shown us sexuality fluctuates among males like Johnny and Shane Lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cr625

That boy knows that big round butt of his really is his money maker. I can't believe he still hasn't (to my knowledge) taken a finger, dildo, Shane Hall up his ass.

If and when Johnny bends over to take it, there's a LOT of cushion for the pushin' (Can't believe I just said that)
 
He's riling up people on twitter about doing content with guys on his Onlyfans, trying to get Shane involved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.