Gaymer4Pay

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He was so bitter about losing at the chaturbate awards last night :joy:
He’s feels like he’s hot shit and I don’t get it. Those days are behind him now. His shows are literally the same! He talks,shakes his ass,and walks around with a soft dick. Oh and he wears Halloween costumes everyday in October. He’s constantly baiting to get more gay followers and never hold true to his word.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only heard the tail end of the awards discussion, but it sounded like he was saying he won, but they informed him they were going to give it to the runner up since he had two wins already and the other guy needed the boost. Is that what happened?

D

deleted4255491

Johnny is a scammer. He talks and talks and teases and teases, and then never follows through. :emoji_sleeping:

He's going to be 40 before he finally hops on dick, and by that point his 15 minutes will long be over.

I can see that . He took forever to show his hole like it was some rare jewel.

D

deleted4255491

He may be a tease at times, but doesn't seem to deny being gay anymore..

I'm not one to call every and anyobody gay, that is not who i am. But Johnny just don't seem straight to me. And I try but I really can't see this straight guy that others see. The things that people find to be telltale signs are common to me.

I suppose our experiences shapes our views. My experience is I'm always considered to be masculine and straight. Thefore, if I became a cam model most my viewrs would see the same. I know how to present uncomfortable or awkward around guys and plus I don't get hard at the sight of evey guy. I'm not trying to convince anybody to see what I see but just providing another outlook.

Reactions: Les38

Les38

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not one to call every and anyobody gay, that is not who i am. But Johnny just don't seem straight to me. And I try but I really can't see this straight guy that others see. The things that people find to be telltale signs are common to me.

I suppose our experiences shapes our views. My experience is I'm always considered to be masculine and straight. Thefore, if I became a cam model most my viewrs would see the same. I know how to present uncomfortable or awkward around guys and plus I don't get hard at the sight of evey guy. I'm not trying to convince anybody to see what I see but just providing another outlook.

Thanks for sharing. That's how I feel about it as well. I'm the last to just think or say someone is gay simply because they are having sex with guys or behaving a certain way. It's just my instinct that Johnny's more gay than straight. I wouldn't claim to know for sure, of course. Only he can answer that. I just don't see him as a straight guy, even considering what most of his activities have been on cam.

Reactions: deleted4255491

ImAFtLauderDude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know one way or another but I've never seen him even close to hard when with another guy, but he's been rock hard with multiple girls.

If he wasn't hard, you just didn't buy enough tokens to fire up his buysexuality. ;)

Everton002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often see people questioning whether Johnny is gay or not, something that does not concern anyone and I find it very strange gays in which it is part of the LGBT world to find it "impossible" for him to be bisexual and label him just "gay" and that he's acting like one as if there is a way for gay to act so just stop, STOP. Ridiculous to exist homophobic gays !!! It remains the reflection

Reactions: Dokteki

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not sure what the whole thing he does with the cumban tip is about. It seems like there’s one fan club member who loves to do it all the time. I think they are the one who did it every day for the month of October last year. I’m doubtful that it’s even real at this point and if it’s not something set up between them ahead of time. It’s not like I get the sense cumming during his show is Johnny’s big thing to begin with. It certainly makes the show easier for him, but also can kill the interest of his audience who might leave or not care to buy a crazy ticket if there is not going be a pay off at the end.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not sure what the whole thing he does with the cumban tip is about. It seems like there’s one fan club member who loves to do it all the time. I think they are the one who did it every day for the month of October last year. I’m doubtful that it’s even real at this point and if it’s not something set up between them ahead of time. It’s not like I get the sense cumming during his show is Johnny’s big thing to begin with. It certainly makes the show easier for him, but also can kill the interest of his audience who might leave or not care to buy a crazy ticket if there is not going be a pay off at the end.

I don't get it either, but there is a huge tipper who seems to really get off on that kind of control. He tips 1000s of tokens a night so you can see why Johnny and other cammers would go along with it. Though it can piss off all the other people watching.

Y

yafue2

I often see people questioning whether Johnny is gay or not, something that does not concern anyone and I find it very strange gays in which it is part of the LGBT world to find it "impossible" for him to be bisexual and label him just "gay" and that he's acting like one as if there is a way for gay to act so just stop, STOP. Ridiculous to exist homophobic gays !!! It remains the reflection
the concern is about him scamming and queerbaiting with no end results or piss poor ones. couldnt care less about his personal orientation outside the media.

Shark16

Loved Member
Media
Here is what I think is one of the better make outs they did that night.... enjoy... they were hot and heavy... loved it when Johnny grabs Shane's bare ass....Shane has such a fucking hot ass...I hope they finally do a full suck and fuck show together soon..
Do that ever suck each other’s dicks

Throater

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
200.gif

joshycockfan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean I'm not a super fan or anything but he's clearly soft lol. Some people are lucky enough to be soft when they're hard so it doesn't get in the way lmao.
Don't write posts when you're dead tired. Meant he's lucky to be small when it's soft so he's not walking around with a trouser snake. Never judge a dick when it's flaccid as my mother always said

Reactions: 6677171

mxxx92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the concern is about him scamming and queerbaiting with no end results or piss poor ones. couldnt care less about his personal orientation outside the media.
How is he scamming? Most people who complain about him are here stealing his content for free. I only find 1/100 things I've seen him do attractive but I'm not about to act like he owes me anything.
Also, whether or not he's gay or choses to do male content purely for money is really none of anyone's business. He's swallowed cum. He's been fingered. I don't think he's intentionally doing anything crappy. If people don't like his content, move on. Weird a whole bunch of people come here to just complain and deride someone. Do y'all just like making yourselves mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.