D
deleted3905491
Guest
oh ok thanks!He probably did a DMCA takedown request claiming copyright over his images. It happens all the time here.
oh ok thanks!He probably did a DMCA takedown request claiming copyright over his images. It happens all the time here.
Very gay
He got a BIG FAT ASS (in Nicki Minaj voice) lmaoFound this in my camera roll.
View attachment 38298161
meth makes ur cock extremely hard and makes sex awesome from what i've been told. but only if you do it every once in a while.Shane's looking a bit methy lately. He had a show with an asian dude, and they both seemed high out of their mind...not a hard cock in sight.
i dont think hes doing meth tho so it doesnt matterAt first, but then it takes an awful toll...
OH ok - apologies.The night Shane did that show with Tyler, he was really sick with the flu and had a temp of like 103 and he had been drinking to see if that would help but it didn't.... that was the problem, not drugs...
wait, what pet are you talking about?Okay so I thought johnny and Shane was both pretty hot but then I realized that's johnny is buysexual and Shane has a pet ( huge turn off) so I kinda like unsubscribed to Johnny's of and I just unfollowed block of them and that pet of shanes so I pray I never see their shit again
do you have to make an account to actually watch the video?anyone can download please Performer thejohnnystone show on 2021-07-28 02:05, Chaturbate Archive – Recurbate
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.