Jon Gosslin.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, Crazy!!,but I find this pic a turn on!.[/QUOTE]As if his lying, cheating ways weren't enough to disgust me showing me this picture just makes me want to puke. :puke: Plus isn't he kinda short? :confused: Short and blubbery does not equal a turn on for me. :yuck:

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, Crazy!!,but I find this pic a turn on!.[/QUOTE]As if his lying, cheating ways weren't enough to disgust me showing me this picture just makes me want to puke. :puke: Plus isn't he kinda short? :confused: Short and blubbery does not equal a turn on for me. :yuck:

The thing that makes me wanna puke was the fact that he didn't get a gut full of that mouthy, domineering wife sooner than he did. His main fault was that he was henpecked by that hateful bitch. If she would have tried all that barking orders and continual bitching at me all the time, I would have been out of there in less than a week.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both Jon and Kate are horrifically unattractive people. Not because of their looks, but because of their actions.

Those 8 kids should be taken away from both of them and put in foster homes, where they'll get to be kids, not props to make $$ for mommy and daddy.

Jon attractive? Not in the slightest. He makes me vomit.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UGH. Jon Gosselin is one of my favorite types of mixes, I think he's Japanese and White, but I think it's his character that personally makes me unattracted to him. I'm not a fan of lasseiz-faire types. Guys who just sit there like basset hounds. He must do something, but I mean, he really gives me that "I ain't about shit" vibe.

I have a friend who oddly enough looks A LOT like Jon and I can barely look at his myspace w/out swooning a little, but he's a nice guy [and unfortunately straight, lol!] so I know it's not Gosselin's look that turns me away.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

njqt466: I would cheat too if I was married to that mean, bossy, pompous bitch Kate.

OP: Eww, nothing hot about that pic.

Hangman1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ew. kate goslin or whatever her last name is now is very hot too bad she's a b*tch on tv

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
His body and his bulge don't do much for me, but I agree with Henry that "Asian" mixed with anything is often attractive. Anything mixed with anything is interesting, most of the time in a good way.