Jon Hamm

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
seems like no one knows who he is or just don't care. which I find hard to believe

Reactions: jason56

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't watched the show yet, but I've heard it is good and it looks good! And if Jon Hamm is the lead actor, DAMN! He is very handsome. And there's something about a good-looking guy in a suit and tie like that that makes me just want to jump him.

No worries...some of us out here do find a guy like him attractive. He's probably just relatively new on the scene so there isn't much to post. Give it time. He is hot.

Reactions: dav7985

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you've watched MAD MEN on AMC, you've been enjoying the main character, Jon Hamm. You often get a great shot of him walking in a business suit and boxers - VPL in every episode but none like the most recent I've seen, "Marriage of Figaro". At one point he's walking down the hallway after a meeting with a female cient and he's sporting a horizontal stiffy. Made more obvious because he's got his hand in his opposite pocket.

Can't post the shot but hope someone will.

This man is hot, and obviously a bit hung.

Reactions: sizequeenie

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started a tread on him a few days ago and got one post. Can't figure it out, this man is my daddy for this year.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the suit yeah! call menatplay.com for an audition for him

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you've watched MAD MEN on AMC, you've been enjoying the main character, Jon Hamm. You often get a great shot of him walking in a business suit and boxers - VPL in every episode but none like the most recent I've seen, "Marriage of Figaro". At one point he's walking down the hallway after a meeting with a female cient and he's sporting a horizontal stiffy. Made more obvious because he's got his hand in his opposite pocket.

Can't post the shot but hope someone will.

This man is hot, and obviously a bit hung.

Was JUST going to post on this because I just watched that episode on my DVR - and it's the first episode of the show I've watched. Great show and DAMN, what a nice VPL there. Very sizable bulge - Mr. Hamm has something delicious going on down there. I kept playing that part back just to watch it moving around as he walked. I think my mouth was watering... LOL

Reactions: warren123

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! Sorry to raise the dead like this, but I was watching last week's episode of Mad Men last night when one scene showed Jon Hamm walking across the office to his secretary. I thought he was smuggling a puppy in his slacks. Both sides of his thighs were bulging out which leads me to believe the man's got more than enough inches...er, reasons to keep me watching the show.

Reactions: sizequeenie and Gbc

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This photo doesn't show a ton, but here he is in the first episode of 'Mad Men'. He's sitting, and if you look closely, you can see a nice bulge... I think this guy has something pretty sizeable. It's pretty hot to me, because as I've said before, a guy bulging in suit trousers does it for me all the time! And in the show, we can usually see it moving around down there at one point or another.

Not only that, it's a great show! Good cast and well-written! Watch it!

Attachments

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not attracted to Hamm, but I do think he's very handsome, and god damn, Mad Men is a GREAT program.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was on Charlie Rose last nite (looking absolutely fabulous with much longer hair even some facial hair as well) and happened to mention a "girlfriend." Seems a bit old for a girlfriend, but just about right for a nice boyfriend...I wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav7985 and AJnCJ

2big4u

Experimental Member
Media
mm_blog_200x250_jon-0094_R.jpg