skeldare
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2018
- Posts
- 7,816
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 62,894
- Points
- 358
- Location
- Portland (Oregon, United States)
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He's got a lot of sex appeal!!!
He's barely changed even though that was like 10 years ago... Still as hot as everClassic Jonathan Bailey
That’s kinda crazy considering the same person created, wrote, and played lead in both shows lolCrashing was underrated. Came out the same year as Fleabag but it was the latter that blew up.
and some nice looking legs!He's got a lot of sex appeal!!!
I loved the way he looked in Crashing. I think it was the hair.
That’s kinda crazy considering the same person created, wrote, and played lead in both shows lol
I agree. I only knew about it from this thread, but when I watched it I thought it was really great.That’s kinda crazy considering the same person created, wrote, and played lead in both shows lol
He did look super hot. I always like smart guys, so the suit worked for me, especially the super-tight shirts he seemed to be bursting out ofI loved the way he looked in Crashing. I think it was the hair.
Definitely deserved the second season. Everything worked, the story, the production, and the entire cast.Yes. Both shows were great but I wish Crashing had at least gotten a second season.
Especially Jonathan's chemistry with Amit Shah. They were soooo cute and I needed to see where they went.I agree. I only knew about it from this thread, but when I watched it I thought it was really great.
He did look super hot. I always like smart guys, so the suit worked for me, especially the super-tight shirts he seemed to be bursting out of
Definitely deserved the second season. Everything worked, the story, the production, and the entire cast.
Especially Jonathan's chemistry with Amit Shah. They were soooo cute and I needed to see where they went.
At least they got to a good start before the end. I'd have died if they'd left it even one episode earlier.
Ohhh the foot fetishists are about to go feral
i love his line, he could be perfect on a movie as a dancer or something like Billy Elliotsome of the nicest feet I've ever seen on a celebrity
View attachment 130040761
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.