JONNY LEE MILLER from "Elementary"

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Posts
2,784
Media
0
Likes
6,436
Points
258
Location
SW Michigan
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
CBS is premiering a new contemporary version of Sherlock Holmes (kinda ripped off the Brits, didn't we?) with 39 yo Brit actor Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes and Lucy Liu as Watson. This guy is hot. If you don't believe me, ask Angelina Jolie--he was her first husband.

Some pics of Miller ....
 

Attachments

Must be my dyslexia, but I thought it said Miller is playing Johnny Holmes!
 
You don't need to join facebook to join the Celeb Archive - just go to the website and create a free account. Some amazing pix on there - enjoy!
 
I definitely think he's hot. He's the main reason I watch the show since the plot usually seems pretty predictable. Has it gotten any better in the past two months? I haven't watched since the superbowl. I also think Lucy Liu is adorable.
 
CBS is premiering a new contemporary version of Sherlock Holmes (kinda ripped off the Brits, didn't we?) with 39 yo Brit actor Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes and Lucy Liu as Watson. This guy is hot. If you don't believe me, ask Angelina Jolie--he was her first husband.

Some pics of Miller ....


The fourth pic looks like either Jeff Daniels or Bill Pullman, not sure who, but its definitely not Miller
 
I swear there was an episode this season where it looks like he's showing a VPL.
In the episode, he was in his apartment living room facing away from the front door talking (probably to Watson) and he had on these brown courderoy-ish pants sporting what lloked like a nice VPL. It could have been wishful thinking on my part but I really think I saw something.

edited to add: In an earlier episode, the show started out with him, shirtless sitting on a chair in his apartment with two hookers (part of the show plot). He wasn't too well lit but it was still hot.
 
Last edited: