Photo Jonsen Papi * Huge

It's a huge penis. I have never been a fan of huge penises, beautiful to look at but many times useless to use. I have always positively evaluated the phrase “you just need to know how to use it well”. But i also think that a penis like hers is not the result of mother nature, but of the trial period not expired of photoshop. I am a graphic designer, i have been working with photoshop for years and I know when it is a real or altered product. Having said that, don't spend money on such people.
 
It's a huge penis. I have never been a fan of huge penises, beautiful to look at but many times useless to use. I have always positively evaluated the phrase “you just need to know how to use it well”. But i also think that a penis like hers is not the result of mother nature, but of the trial period not expired of photoshop. I am a graphic designer, i have been working with photoshop for years and I know when it is a real or altered product. Having said that, don't spend money on such people.
What about the videos ?