Jordan torres

HE REFUSES TO DO FULL FRONTAL NUDITY. HE HAS TRICKED SEVERAL CUSTOMERS WITH PROMISES OF FULL FRONTAL NUDITY AND DIDN'T SHOWED THE BASE AT BEST. DO NOT WASTE ANY MONEY ON HIM. HE'S A FRAUD.
When has he promised full frontal? In DMs? I’ve never seen him say anything about showing everything, so imagine how shocked I was to see him cumming in his underwear:joy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyleZonePlus
And I would know. The POS @RayanRicci tried to pull that too. I immediately had my lawyers jump on this and OnlyFans personally refunded me. Because they saw the transcripts and knew I was right. Maybe if you people stopped letting yourselves be victims and grew a backbone when you were lied to, maybe this stuff wouldn't happen every single day. Stop being a victim. Start standing up for yourselves.
I totally agree with everything you said because I been scammed before but I wonder if you could help me because I gave someone 110 dollars for a pair of underwear and they have not send it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 3vil3y3
And I would know. The POS @RayanRicci tried to pull that too. I immediately had my lawyers jump on this and OnlyFans personally refunded me. Because they saw the transcripts and knew I was right. Maybe if you people stopped letting yourselves be victims and grew a backbone when you were lied to, maybe this stuff wouldn't happen every single day. Stop being a victim. Start standing up for yourselves.
No exactly because these men take advantage of gay men and just scam them and that is not okay.
 
Damn photoshop is getting really good especially with AI fooling people. He gonna show his dick when he 60 years old.
As soon as he becomes irrelevant, he'll strip. People need to stop giving him attention, but nope. They keep doing it. I unfollowed him completely over a year back. No nudes, no attention (outside this topic.) He's not remotely interesting enough to follow for shirtless pics
 
Well who ever this guy is, he’s not as attractive as JT. To me at least. You’d have to go on a JT deep dive like the rest of us did. All I know is I’m hooked on him because I went on his TikTok live once and everyone was lowkey being a perv, so when I was commenting he engaged with me, called me by my name and laughed at my jokes about his neighbours probably hating him, especially the husband. Besides him modelling and doing onlyfans, he’s very private. Which I guess makes him mysterious and that’s hotter than having your nuts balls and asshole plastered online for everyone to see.
i love it when a model interacts with their fans on a parasocial level. i'd be willing to empty my wallet more.
 
That happened? Contact a lawyer, get a demand letter. Go to the site (Only Fans) too. Once they become aware of it, they have a legal obligation to do something about it or they could be seen as accessory.
Problem is I sent the money through cashapp
 
Well I guess for those of you who fell like Jordan scammed or wronged you financially, you should go ahead and take him on Judge Judy so she can yell at him about not showing you his dick and being able to see his cum as "promised". Cause that's what it all boils down to, right?

But for me personally, what would it become of me that I'd have to say to myself, I'm calling my lawyer not because my employer wronged me, not because of a divorce, or some company wronged me, NO. But only because I'm upset that the adult content I had hoped for or was "promised" didn't come through.

"Hey there Mr. lawyer sir, I need your help. I've been experiencing pain and suffering because I paid this online stranger to jerk off, cum, bend over and show his hole, and because he didn't, I don't just want a refund, I want a BIG payday in court, in front of a judge".
 
even if he showed his dick and him cumming, what you would see would pop your bubble as the most uninteresting boring average event. Only thing is exciting is that its *his* dick? I guess?!
Well there's a few members on here who are ready to call a lawyer and sue him all because Jordan hasn't shown them his dick or him cum outside of his underwear, yep. But I guess some people are that desperate to see a dick they might not even like.

So Jordan better pull out for real or we're gonna be seeing him on Judge Judy as a defendant several times over. While whatever plaintiff says they not only want a refund from onlyfans, but they want extra money for their pain and suffering.