Jordan torres

Please stop complaining .
YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!

Also, one comment from me voicing my opinion is a lot easier on site resources (and the work the site admins have to do by going back and deleting content already prohibited) than four entire pages of repeats.
 
I'm not your supervisor . You have every right to comment like I and everyone one else can reply . Happy NewYear to you . Honestly I was just enjoying what was posted even though It's stuff I Already seen when I was subscribed to his Onlyfans . Some new Stuff I haven't seen . I was simply enjoying what someone was nice enough to share , then I saw your comment . Again your absolutely right to comment lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jhoplan
he has the best pair of pecs/tities
amazing slim waistline
legs and butt are getting bigger

i bet no woman would ever appreciate his body in bed. no woman is sucking on this tities, massaging his whole body, eating his ass, licking his feet. girls are boring, only a man would treat him right.
are you okay? because......
Fj3pmAXXwAAO2VO.jpg
 
It’s weird, cuz we’ve seen how big his dick is, all the wet underwear outlines and all. And it’s strictly average, like 6/6.5” (on a true measure) and he’s literally showing every dimension of it, I just don’t see how he won’t give a better tease. I mean I know why. Cuz he can stay relevant by never showing and us at his feet wanting it
You have a great point . This could be a smart strategy. Even if it wasn't in the beginning. Almost 650 pages in I bet 700 by June if he teases with the base or some scrotum . Like him or not he has the attention of the GAYS and some females at the moment.