Jordan torres

I love the goatee. But he's losing his boyish looks with all the arm tats
Boyish look is a disgusting descriptor, he's a grown man.

I hate when y'all do this, I'm sure you (or your peers in the same category) hate when he grows out his body hair too and is not smooth shaved like a boy. (Even though he's a grown man).
 
Boyish look is a disgusting descriptor, he's a grown man.

I hate when y'all do this, I'm sure you (or your peers in the same category) hate when he grows out his body hair too and is not smooth shaved like a boy. (Even though he's a grown man).
Lol. Well look at u making an ass out of yourself. I like when he grows his body hair. Idc about that. And boyish good looks is a common term to describe a man with a clean face, no acne, nice teeth, a nice guy appearance - opposed to the bad boy type.

U tried to have your moment here but how my girl say... I am the moment
 
  • Like
Reactions: slyjackson
Lol. Well look at u making an ass out of yourself. I like when he grows his body hair. Idc about that. And boyish good looks is a common term to describe a man with a clean face, no acne, nice teeth, a nice guy appearance - opposed to the bad boy type.

U tried to have your moment here but how my girl say... I am the moment
Best comment
 
  • Like
Reactions: rbbrown
Do yall think he actually has nudes & sex tapes on his camera roll or just the teasing shit?

I remember when he posted the ones with the female hands holding his hard dick through his underwear and getting so excited he was finally pushing it in that direction but nope