Jordan torres

Report and get banned based on what thought girl???? They certainly haven’t violated any community guidelines. You just agitated! Go touch grass. You are not that important.
Once AGAIN where am I mad or agitated?! And obviously I must be since you’re quoting me. I must be BIG important to you. You capped for him giving your unsolicited opinion on something I wrote. So if anyone needs to go touch grass that would be you sis. Enjoy your day.
 
omfg. Like his body is so hot like i can’t explain it. The little v lines on the bottom are doing it for me. I need his sex tape leaked fr.
We need AI to get into his phone . I'm sure someone on this thread works at Google or Microsoft that can make this happen . Just my unrealistic fantasy LMAO .
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJY896
Claiming that these straight men are "gay" or "closeted" gives the same homophobic energy as calling someone a "f*gg*t" as grade school kids... Just let the man create his content.
So true... Let people live and do what they want... It's the most positive attitude
 
  • Like
Reactions: El viento and Papi
Claiming that these straight men are "gay" or "closeted" gives the same homophobic energy as calling someone a "f*gg*t" as grade school kids... Just let the man create his content.
It won’t stop. It’s just sad so many gay men do this the most. Gay men really are their own worst enemies by pushing homophobia and all this vitriol online.
 
Stop giving him attention when he doesn’t even show, it’s just makes him to continue to dhow the bare minimum for your money . His onlyfans is basically a second Instagram
Are you a bot because you said this exact same thing before and probably before that too