Joshua ritchie

We'd been chatting on snapchat and he video called me, I was unable to do a proper video so we ended. Resumed later and he ended the call and blocked me :(

So he talked to you as a guy? He used to send random nude snaps to me; I was new to snap and didn't expect nudes at all, so I wasn't able to cap. It came out of no where. Ass up and a frontal.

Kinda surprised me. He likes to show off though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelgoodguy
So he talked to you as a guy? He used to send random nude snaps to me; I was new to snap and didn't expect nudes at all, so I wasn't able to cap. It came out of no where. Ass up and a frontal.

Kinda surprised me. He likes to show off though.
Ritchie or stott?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelgoodguy
So he talked to you as a guy? He used to send random nude snaps to me; I was new to snap and didn't expect nudes at all, so I wasn't able to cap. It came out of no where. Ass up and a frontal.

Kinda surprised me. He likes to show off though.

I was confused too! Sent him a couple photos once so he tried video calling me on Snapchat but it wasn't a good time for either of us. I tried again later in the day and just got blocked!

Should we maybe set up a thread for Stott?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelgoodguy
I was confused too! Sent him a couple photos once so he tried video calling me on Snapchat but it wasn't a good time for either of us. I tried again later in the day and just got blocked!

Should we maybe set up a thread for Stott?

Upon closer inspection I see I'm no longer blocked! Either it's a snapchat glitch or he unblocked me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelgoodguy
:rolleyes: Hmm no wonder he didn't send me nudes apparently I didn't have the right part :D

He's definitely into girls, I reckon he could be bi. The morning this started was when he was posting the nudes he got sent on his snap story, I got his attention with boobs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelgoodguy
:rolleyes: Hmm no wonder he didn't send me nudes apparently I didn't have the right part :D

He's likely the kind of guy where you have to play it based on what mood he's in. If he posts something on his story like "bored" or "tired" it likely means he's horny and wants someone to hit him up