Intelligible Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 5, 2025 Posts 102 Media 0 Likes 287 Points 98 Intelligible, Jan 7, 2026 #1 Any one got any info on this guy? He's mentioned on another post and apparently he used to be on OF? I think he's married to a woman now. Anyway he looks INCREDIBLE caked up, perfect bear muscle type body. Attachments Reactions: FonsoTheUser, Helder Bellini, Discoduck and 3 others
Any one got any info on this guy? He's mentioned on another post and apparently he used to be on OF? I think he's married to a woman now. Anyway he looks INCREDIBLE caked up, perfect bear muscle type body.
D Discoduck Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 15, 2020 Posts 87 Media 0 Likes 156 Points 68 Location London (Greater London, England) Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male Discoduck, Jan 20, 2026 #2 He’s huge and hairy. AI couldn’t create a better slab of meat. I don’t think he’s ever done OF type stuff Reactions: FonsoTheUser and Intelligible
He’s huge and hairy. AI couldn’t create a better slab of meat. I don’t think he’s ever done OF type stuff
Nipontjahaja Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 15, 2022 Posts 1,185 Media 0 Likes 4,740 Points 208 Sexuality No Response Gender Male Nipontjahaja, Apr 20, 2026 #3 Reactions: FonsoTheUser, dinosaurking123 and Discoduck
H Hiko21 Admired Member Media: 6 Joined Jun 12, 2022 Posts 336 Media 6 Likes 807 Points 288 Location Singapore, Central Singapore,Singapore Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Hiko21, Jul 18, 2026 #4 Any nude or dick picture Reactions: FonsoTheUser