Just a simple introduction

I would just like to extend a warm welcome to all the members of LPSG. I stumbled upon this website by accident but it looks like it's one of those places to have some interesting and stimulating (in more ways than one) discussions.

As for myself, I am a young engineer who currently resides in NM and who enjoys a wide range of interests including reading, sports (especially basketball), exercise (running and calisthenics), gaming, and scientific pursuits.

If you would like to know more (though there is a limit on what I'll divulge), please feel free to send me a private message.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome.

A young man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."

Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The young man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See what friends your'll make here at lpsg. Welcome and good to see you have arrived - no one will ever know more than you tell them! So enjoy and have fun and make some new friends along the way.