Just added a few more to my gallery

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you so much for the comments guys (and all the pm's). I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying.

OK, so you wanted a little bit of a story to go with the latest pics:

On my birthday, my husband surprised me with a trip down to Manhattan. We stayed at the "W" Hotel in Times Square, did the shopping on 5th Ave thing, great dinner at Nobu blah blah blah. The BEST part was that the hotel has a little club/lounge downstairs...It's really small but totally "New YorK" if you know what I mean. We saw a couple of semi-famous people there and since the club is pretty exclusive and there is no real VIP section, we actually got to party with them. Scottie Pippen (basketball player) was buying us shots and hubby was flirting with that girl from "Big Love", Chloe Sevigny. It was a really fun night, but just as I was thinking that it was time to go back up to the room and have great birthday sex with hubby, a group of NYC firemen found there way in.

Long story short, I decided right then and there that I was going to have one of these brave men inside of me before the night was over. Hubby saw the look in my eye and assured me that he had no problem with it, as long as I could find a guy that wasn't camera shy. Well, after another hour or so of flirting and dancing and making out with a few of them, I made my choice and the rest as they say.....is covered in the pics...LOL

added a few more btw

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=494956