Just Circumcised problems?

justcircumcised

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I just got a circumcision. The nurse told me that I could remove the dressing the next day. However, when I removed it it was oozing blood out. So I called my doctor and he says I should have removed it the next morning. (There is obviously some misscommunication) The doctor told me to wrap it back up. I did it the best I could but I couldn't get it to be as tight as my doctor did it. The doctor says it'll be alright and this isn't an emergency. I had thrown away the inner most layer of the dressing. I used gauzze from my first aid kit and reused the compression band aid. So now I have gauzze directly on my foreskin/penis. As far as I can tell the bleeding has stopped. Do you guys see any possible thing that could go wrong here?

Thanks for your immediate response.
I will try to contact my doc first thing in the morning

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the site. The best bit of advice I can personally offer is to not take any advice from anyone apart from your doctor - reading stuff online and self diagnosis is never a good idea. If you are concerned at all, call your doctor or the local hospital who will be able to offer the correct medical advice. Best of luck :)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take Tylenol, but not any other pain killers that might make you bleed more.

PTzero

Just Browsing
Media
Just follow your doctor's advice and you'll be fine. The stitches are what's holding the skin edges together. The bandage is just there to soak up excess blood and keep the wound area clean. You'll be fine.

justcircumcised

Just Browsing
Media
I'm taking Vicodine baby! Thanks for all your responses. I will definiatly be consulting my doctor in a few hours (it's 5:40 am right now). I'm am just damn scared. It's my penis after all...

Niknotts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circ'd a couple of years ago. Advice on when to remove the bandage seems to vary considerably. In general a tight bandage is used to reduce swelling. If the dressing sticks, soak off gently in a warm bath. Rebandage as tightly as reasonably possible. I changed my dressing every two days for about a week and it healed fine.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome - one question: WHY?

Was it for medical reasons?

Good Luck.

some people just get tired of it. not everyone likes a foreskin. an there isn't anything wrong with doing something about it. and wanting that mess off your cock. an should a guy have a medical problem with it its best to get it circumcised an be done with the problem and get on to enjoying more satisfying sex.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

I just got a circumcision. The nurse told me that I could remove the dressing the next day. However, when I removed it it was oozing blood out. So I called my doctor and he says I should have removed it the next morning. (There is obviously some misscommunication) The doctor told me to wrap it back up. I did it the best I could but I couldn't get it to be as tight as my doctor did it. The doctor says it'll be alright and this isn't an emergency. I had thrown away the inner most layer of the dressing. I used gauzze from my first aid kit and reused the compression band aid. So now I have gauzze directly on my foreskin/penis. As far as I can tell the bleeding has stopped. Do you guys see any possible thing that could go wrong here?

Thanks for your immediate response.
I will try to contact my doc first thing in the morning

only thing that will happen is the gauze will stick to the area [ stitches ] you can solve this problem with putting a little bit of neosporin ointment on that area where they are. but ask your Dr. first as that is what my hubby was told when he had his circ. done. also you can soak in the tub with warm water for a few min. or shower and let the warm water loosen the bandage up an it will solve this problem. but as from what you say here you will be fine. also the neosporin ointment, if you use it on the area you will have a minimal scar line if any at all as my hubby used this and he hasn't got a very visible scar at all hardly. you will have one but it will be lite. hope was some help to you . but best advise is check with your Dr, before you try any thing first. also being a cut cock loving women here myself let me be the first to congratulate you on your circumcision.

justcircumcised

Just Browsing
Media
thanks,

So I talked to my doctor's nurse, who talked to the doctor. The Doc says that I should buy Kelix gauze and wrap it again and again once or twice daily. This is what I'm doing right now. The doctor is really hard to reach, he has his assistants and nurses relay the information.

The bleeding has stopped by like.. 90%. However, now I'm peeing all over the place and it's getting my gauze wet. I'm just trying to dab at it with a tissue to absorb some of the urine.

Do you guys have a timeline for the healing process. It would help me a lot! Like.. what can I expect the next two weeks?

Also I'm trying to be super gentle with the stitches, but can somebody just tell me that the stitches will hold if I continue to be gentle...

I'm just paranoid... and a bit traumatized after seeing all that blood spill from my penis last night.

I see my doc in 2 weeks... I can't wait...

thanks guys for being so responsive.

justcircumcised

Just Browsing
Media
Guys I'm also experiencing some urine leakage... like a drop every 10 - 15 minutes after urination "not within my control". However, when I need to go pee I can hold it as I normally can. Is that normal?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some people just get tired of it. not everyone likes a foreskin. an there isn't anything wrong with doing something about it. and wanting that mess off your cock. an should a guy have a medical problem with it its best to get it circumcised an be done with the problem and get on to enjoying more satisfying sex.

you have major penis envy, and why have you taken care of many guys who'd been cut? you make every man (and that's probably being generous with the term) you've been with get circ'd?

if you refer to a completely natural body part like a foreskin as "that mess" what do you call that moldy clap trap YOU have between YOUR legs, that spews it's hemmorragic discharge every 28 days, and grows yeast like a sourdough bread factory.

I'm guessing you'll have ur husband castrated too as soon as you can find the feminazi dr who will do it.

Note to God: "you should have put warning labels on some people"

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you have major penis envy, and why have you taken care of many guys who'd been cut? you make every man (and that's probably being generous with the term) you've been with get circ'd?

if you refer to a completely natural body part like a foreskin as "that mess" what do you call that moldy clap trap YOU have between YOUR legs, that spews it's hemmorragic discharge every 28 days, and grows yeast like a sourdough bread factory.

I'm guessing you'll have ur husband castrated too as soon as you can find the feminazi dr who will do it.

Note to God: "you should have put warning labels on some people"

i dont make or ask a guy do anything concerning his cock or any other part of his body. if they want it fine if not fine but some of these guys have been and are my best friends. and i dont have penis envy. and if i wanted my hubby castrated i think i could manage to do that on my own LOL. but as to your statement about me having a discharge every 28 days. i have had a hysterectomy some time back so i think it is fair to say here that if anyone has a dead smelling sourdough bread factory, as well as getting and passing yeast around it would be your filthy uncut cock. dont like what i have to say to bad. i wasn't calling you out and or did i anyone else. but you seem to have to resort to name calling me every time i post something you dont like about any uncut cock. seems to me your the one who has penis envy here and its for the cut cock. so grow a pair of balls dude and get it done all i can tell you. i dont and have never said i know it all but what i do know i experienced for my self. and seen and or studied about certain thing concerning this. you have nothing but a flap of skin to offer. you know nothing about being circumcised i would say as your not by your pics,in gallery. i mite not have a cock but i think i can be safe to say here that when it comes to knowing something about cut cocks i believe i know a little more than you seem to have offered here in these discussions. by the way feel free to respond with the name calling and hatred toward me for liking something better and also having a diffrent preference than you . how ever i choose the ignore button in regards to you. but thanks for your nasty input here any way .:wink: