Just shaved

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Humor doesn't always come across on the web unfortunately. :frown1: Try to imagine that your friend is saying things to you instead of someone you don't like saying things to you. On this board it helps. Just because smilies aren't used in every post doesn't mean that the person posting it is criticizing you harshly. :biggrin1:

Is this your first time shaving your crotch? Shave your balls too? Personally I think men should be hairy and touchy. Ok real men should be "big hairy beasts with 8 hands".

You get bonus points if you can name that movie quote.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Humor doesn't always come across on the web unfortunately. :frown1: Try to imagine that your friend is saying things to you instead of someone you don't like saying things to you. On this board it helps. Just because smilies aren't used in every post doesn't mean that the person posting it is criticizing you harshly. :biggrin1:

Is this your first time shaving your crotch? Shave your balls too? Personally I think men should be hairy and touchy. Ok real men should be "big hairy beasts with 8 hands".

You get bonus points if you can name that movie quote.

I LOVE the movie Some Like it Hot

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what, why would I lie about that
How the hell should any of us know why you lie; but, lie you do. For example, here Birthright you claim to be an author; yet, it is quickly revealed by another that you are merely a plagiarist. Birthright where your words are: "This is my first attempt at erotic story writing" You lied there, why would I believe you here? Even if you produce photos now, all credibility has been lost, they too would most likely be thefts.