• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Just wow!

strokes is big but he def looks bigger in that vid, aspect ratio or something looks messed up
 
Guys, girls - argue about it all day, slice it and spin it however you want, Criss is between 6.5-7"

The video in the original post makes him look so huge because of a combination of two things - #1 aspect ratio. #2 Small actress.

Never underestimate the visual impact of a dick next to a tiny girl. I am only 6" long but looked like the hugest pornstar you'd ever seen when I dated a girl that was 82 pounds. If I had recorded us fucking and then distorted the scene by altering the aspect ratio, you guys would be posting all kinds of praise to me here.