Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if i put this in a bad thread section i apologies. I went to my human sexuality class the teacher was talking about the female anatomy. When we finally got passed the external organs and talked about the internal organs the conversation of kegals came up from my teacher when talking about the vagina. My teacher said that men who do kegals to perform better, but women do kegals to feel more. Women and kegals are essential to keep the vaginal muscle strong which would increase the sensation both partners receive during intercourse. I didn't know this but I sure wish my last fwb knew this because she could of used kegals so i wouldn't have to fuck her for an hour straight so she can have an orgasm because kegals help decrease the time until female orgasm.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fyi, dear, doing kegals does not mean she will automatically cum from penetration or cum in a short amount of time. a woman can have a very toned vagina and still take hours to cum if she cums at all. it will improve sensation and orgasm, but each woman is different so will still take varying amounts of time.

your fwb may well have done her kegals. taking a long time to get off is not evidence that she did not.

729b4l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you need to re-take the sex-ed class with a different teacher. Then you'd learn something.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, maybe it's just that you're a shit fuck.

Or she's a slow cummer.

Inorgasmic.

Hell, maybe she was easily distracted and kept thinking about the laundry - it happens.

most girls I make cum, but she may been inorgasmic, she did admit to having to masturbate with her hair brush handle for 30 minutes till she came. I did watch her masturbate and that brush handle was moving faster then I could

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No she wasn't, she wasn't to experienced sexually, only one or two partners before me. And she was very stubborn always wanting me to be on top in a certain position. I showed her the cowgirl position, which I like but still stubborn to try that position. I also had to teach her to suck cock

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm confused. Didn't she have a clitoris? Why was she using the hair brush handle? Was she rubbing her clit with her other hand, too?

Some of us like penetration better than clit stimulation. If I was limited to one toy (and yes, it has been a hair brush handle when I had no real toys available), I wouldn't be using it on my clit.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That's rare though, sub. It is far, far more likely that clitoral stimulation will be the key to orgasm. Not certain, but more likely.

Note to OP: you can 'make' someone cum - that language suggests you own her orgasm, you do not.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She may very well have been like me...

Clit stim ONLY works when I'm the one doing it, anyone else tries it and that orgasm ain't happening any time soon, if at all!

I rarely get off from penetration, it takes work and concentration, one move at the wrong time and we're back to square one again!

Now there are things that work every time, without fail... Maybe she hadn't discovered hers, or maybe you just didn't do it for her.

Be intuitive, be imaginative, be aware, be youself. Sex is not a chore, unless you be an endangered species.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She may very well have been like me...

Clit stim ONLY works when I'm the one doing it, anyone else tries it and that orgasm ain't happening any time soon, if at all!

I rarely get off from penetration, it takes work and concentration, one move at the wrong time and we're back to square one again!

Now there are things that work every time, without fail... Maybe she hadn't discovered hers, or maybe you just didn't do it for her.

She told me what gets her off, guy on top, moving really fast and for long periods of time without rest. Like 40 min at a fast base is a real work out

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
She told me what gets her off, guy on top, moving really fast and for long periods of time without rest. Like 40 min at a fast base is a real work out

Yes because she couldn't possibly be going on past, limited experience and not have discovered anything better as of yet... No, couldn't happen.

And obviously we can't forget that because it worked with someone in the past, that means it just has to work with you.

All women are the same, all men are the same, everything works the same with everyone.

Now I've cleared that up, we might as well close the site, put that up as a one line front page and be done with it! :biggrin1:

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes because she couldn't possibly be going on past, limited experience and not have discovered anything better as of yet... No, couldn't happen.

And obviously we can't forget that because it worked with someone in the past, that means it just has to work with you.

All women are the same, all men are the same, everything works the same with everyone.

Now I've cleared that up, we might as well close the site, put that up as a one line front page and be done with it! :biggrin1:

Lol, yeah